Georgetown (MSG), Sat., Mar. 9, 12 Noon, FOX

Or Chris at least waits until the game is in hand.
Surely you’ve watched Ledlum this year?

He’s not a dirty player, he didn’t even react when he got elbowed in that game.

His response was instead helping us win the game, just like he’ll help us win this weekend

Surely you’ve watched Ledlum this year?

He’s not a dirty player, he didn’t even react when he got elbowed in that game.

His response was instead helping us win the game, just like he’ll help us win this weekend
Ledlum was always a warrior back to high school days on Staten Island. After multiple knee injuries he struggled to get back in top form, but no one on team works as hard.

He never had much lift, but some of his not finishing early in year was attributable to surgery recovery. Even then, he never stopped rebounding. I wish Joel had his mental toughness. Unfortunately Joel is a sensitive guy who carries over bad play to the next one. Chris doesn’t.

Last edited:
Love Rick challenging Us fans like he did the players! lol

"Maher's lateral quickness to the concessions need to improve... sec 114 just doesn't get it done... I'm stuck with them... I had no time to recruit"

I'll be there... just don't know what section yet ;) lol

Joel & Zuby's stat lines were virtually identical last night.
Zuby as an aside does some little things like ability to pass out of post ups to cutters for easy buckets and some “and ones”. His O rebounding, physicality are also helpful. Lastly he runs court quite well which helps on breaks as well as recovering on D out of press.

Not a budding star, but brings core competence imo.

If you don't have any other plans how can you look at this game and not want to go. Senior Day and an opportunity to really soak in what a joy this roller coaster ride of a season has become. It's a window to cheer and celebrate at a level of hope that we are not guaranteed to have again this year. Get out and be loud Saturday, these kids deserve it.

Here comes another 20+ victory vs Georgetown! Should move the NET down 1-2 pts. We end up in 5th unless Nova sweeps their two last games.
I think, but am not 100 % sure, that if Nova winds up 10 and 10 and Providence winds up 11 and 9 then we would lose the head to head tiebreaker with Providence (based on their record against the top teams in conference) and wind up as the sixth seed.

I have been consistently saying that being the sixth seed is a much better draw for us then the fifth seed.

With Kolek out Marquette is extremely beatable and we already have proven that we matchup well against Creighton anyway. Additionally, as the sixth seed playing DePaul on Wednesday night is as close to a bye as we could possibly get. As the fifth seed we would have to play a desperate Seton Hall team who handled us well twice and then if we won, we would have to play UConn who is the class of the league.

I think, but am not 100 % sure, that if Nova winds up 10 and 10 and Providence winds up 11 and 9 then we would lose the head to head tiebreaker with Providence (based on their record against the top teams in conference) and wind up as the sixth seed.

I have been consistently saying that being the sixth seed is a much better draw for us then the fifth seed.

With Kolek out Marquette is extremely beatable and we already have proven that we matchup well against Creighton anyway. Additionally, as the sixth seed playing DePaul on Wednesday night is as close to a bye as we could possibly get. As the fifth seed we would have to play a desperate Seton Hall team who handled us well twice and then if we won, we would have to play UConn who is the class of the league.
Agree but I can’t see a PC upset over UConn Saturday night! UConn wants that #1 seed and the place will be rocking at Providence. Should be a good game to watch

Honestly, if Nova wins out I don't think it is a bad thing for us. Our sweep looks even better as they might enter the BET ranked at that point, and then we probably get the 6 seed, pick up our 20th win on Wed. night.
A few weeks ago I was all for the 6 seed, but that was contingent on the Hall sneaking in as a 3. Since that’s out the window, we would have to risk injury against DePaul then beat both Creighton and Marquette just to get to UConn. Tough sledding. As a 5, get the bye, beat the Hall and give it our all against UConn in the semis. Then again, it’s not always chalk, so who knows.

If you don't have any other plans how can you look at this game and not want to go. Senior Day and an opportunity to really soak in what a joy this roller coaster ride of a season has become. It's a window to cheer and celebrate at a level of hope that we are not guaranteed to have again this year. Get out and be loud Saturday, these kids deserve it.

Agree entirely. I'm flying in from LAX just for the game . . . and business meetings . . . and family stuff. ;)

PS any post game programs I should be aware of. I'll be with my alcoholic ex-co-season ticket holder and looking for trouble. LOL

Back