Fire Tuchel.........now

So now this has gone beyond being a dumpster fire. Rangnick rejects Bayern (thank God) after it seems it was a done deal and Marco Rose tweaks Bayern by saying, in jest, he's removing himself from consideration to be the next manager. :rolleyes:

Enough. Stop floundering around and give the job to Hansi.

I don’t even know what to say. Tuchel’s substitutions were garbage. Neuer played such an excellent match until that bobble, which was insane to see from him.

What the hell was that at the end?? I’m at work, I don’t have volume…that DeLigt non-goal wasn’t even reviewed? It looked completely onside to me and they don’t even check it?? Gonna ignore the fact Nacho should have been sent off two-hand pushing Kimmich by the face. Was that even given a yellow? That’s a red every day of the week.

Madrid looked like the better team to be honest but if that’s Tuchel’s swan song…see ya. Completely lost the plot with the substitutions and gave them complete momentum. I’m still baffled Tel doesn’t sniff the pitch.

More I think about it, you put on Kim who’s been a disaster. Choupo-Moting instead of Goretzka. You take off Musiala, Sane AND Kane within a few minutes of each other. In a one-goal game at the Bernabeu?

Sorry admin, but what the F are you thinking??

Last edited by a moderator:
More I think about it, you put on Kim who’s been a disaster. Choupo-Moting instead of Goretzka. You take off Musiala, Sane AND Kane within a few minutes of each other. In a one-goal game at the Bernabeu?

Sorry admin, but what the F are you thinking??
He wanted to lose. He's a douche. He will ruin whatever club he goes to next. F him and the sheep he rode in on.

PS - I fixed your expletive :)

Death, taxes and Real winning the CL.

Tuchel won the CL with Chelsea and the Bundesliga last year with BM. A coach 99% of clubs would be happy to have but I suppose not winning the 765th Bundesliga title in a row will upset some "fans". How about some credit for Leverkusen who have been almost perfect?

What I don't understand about Tuchel, Klopp or Xavi is them announcing that they are quitting mid-season. Hugely disruptive.

Slightly off topic, but Jesus…Leverkusen is having a season for the ages. Despite the comeback by Roma, I thought Leverkusen thoroughly carried the match. They just pass the ball so well and their players always seem to be in tune. Didn’t even bring on Boniface or Wirtz.

They have a legit shot at a treble.

Just when you think it can't get any more insane...........Hansi now out because one of the advisory board members vetoed his rehiring. :rolleyes: Even worse, Neuer, backed by supposedly 80% of the squad wants teuchel retained!!! (wonder if Goretzka and Kimmich are in that group:cool:) Erbel and some of the advisory board are in on this, and the evil genius might reconsider extending for another year???????:unsure:

There are wayyy too many cooks in the kitchen and this search has become an ongoing festering pestilence, with repeated targets turning them down, some at the last minute, and petulant revenge-minded board members mucking up the process.

This team needs to be renamed: Bizarro Munich.

Back