Fire Tuchel.........now

I see they’re connected to Trippier now. I know he’s got speed, passes well, and a set piece wonder (I still have a soft spot from his years at Tottenham) but I don’t like this at all. He’s a liability defending.

Cut the crap and talk to Fulham.

So you'd think after that stinker against Bremen they'd come out and blow away Union, well it was more of the same, except for the first seven minutes of the second half when they scored and had another ruled off for offsides. They were just uninvolved and couldn't put anything together. Now part of that is because Union parked the bus.

Looks like they've packed it in and Tuechel was mostly sitting on the bench as uninvolved as the players. How much longer are Uli and the others going to let this go on? C'mon fire him.

What a disaster against Leverkusen. Teuchel starts a back three with Dier in the middle and Boey and Mizraoui as wings(n)??? while Meuller sits. Boey gets schooled and falls asleep on Leverkeusen"s first goal and in general has a miserable game while Guerrero sits. Leverkusen bosses the midfield and Pavlovic gets swallowed up. At the half Teuchel makes no changes and Leverkeussen scores a second.

Bayern's attack is toothless and manages one shot the whole game. (n) Teuchel gets outcoached by Alonso and has no response.

Now we face Lazio away in the CL. If we stumble or lose how much longer will the bosses wait before they can Teuchel.

I watched the 1st half live yesterday and the 2nd half this morning and this team is clearly just going through the motions. As Sect9 said perfectly, their attack is toothless. And, they have such great attacking players (they clearly miss Davies and Coman though) there’s, yet again, one common denominator…Teuchel. And, his refusal to start deLict time and time again comes back to bite them when Upamacano makes an insanely stupid challenge.

Nagelsmann got sacked for much less than this and Flick is chomping at the bit to get back to coaching: admit you messed up, do the right thing, and try to salvage the season. The players with the most heart are the youngest and the oldest (or hurt), they need a change asap. I mean, Lazio is not a great team, how does the board (especially with guys like Kahn and Lahm) sit through this and tolerate it?

I watched the 1st half live yesterday and the 2nd half this morning and this team is clearly just going through the motions. As Sect9 said perfectly, their attack is toothless. And, they have such great attacking players (they clearly miss Davies and Coman though) there’s, yet again, one common denominator…Teuchel. And, his refusal to start deLict time and time again comes back to bite them when Upamacano makes an insanely stupid challenge.

Nagelsmann got sacked for much less than this and Flick is chomping at the bit to get back to coaching: admit you messed up, do the right thing, and try to salvage the season. The players with the most heart are the youngest and the oldest (or hurt), they need a change asap. I mean, Lazio is not a great team, how does the board (especially with guys like Kahn and Lahm) sit through this and tolerate it?
It's hard to win when in the last two games you have ONE shot on goal and concede 14!!!!!!! Teuchel sits on the bench in the second half and buries his face in his hands and shakes his head???? Then the rumor has it that he told his players they're not as good as he thought and he'll have to adjust his style of coaching because of it?????????? Sure there have been injuries but there is still more than enough talent on this team to perform better than they have been. This all on Teuchel.

What I don't get is how this guy gets fired from PSG, fired from Chelsea, and still gets hired by Bayern??????

Now the rumor is that his agent has contacted Barca offering Teuchel's services, they deserve each other!

And the latest rumor is that he's going after the Liverpool job, surely they can't be that crazy.

He needs to land a different job in the Bundesliga so that he can ruin that team while Bayern beat the crap out of them.

It's hard to win when in the last two games you have ONE shot on goal and concede 14!!!!!!! Teuchel sits on the bench in the second half and buries his face in his hands and shakes his head???? Then the rumor has it that he told his players they're not as good as he thought and he'll have to adjust his style of coaching because of it?????????? Sure there have been injuries but there is still more than enough talent on this team to perform better than they have been. This all on Teuchel.

What I don't get is how this guy gets fired from PSG, fired from Chelsea, and still gets hired by Bayern??????

Now the rumor is that his agent has contacted Barca offering Teuchel's services, they deserve each other!

And the latest rumor is that he's going after the Liverpool job, surely they can't be that crazy.

He needs to land a different job in the Bundesliga so that he can ruin that team while Bayern beat the crap out of them.
Yeah, the rumor from the locker room was being reported by multiple accounts so the first thing I think is…who’s leaking this info? The players were ignoring his instructions at times. Do everyone a favor and sack him.

Yeah, the rumor from the locker room was being reported by multiple accounts so the first thing I think is…who’s leaking this info? The players were ignoring his instructions at times. Do everyone a favor and sack him.
The leak could be from multiple players: Meuller, Kimmich, Goretka, Delight, Sane among others.

How much longer can this go on? Mizzraoui picks up a knock in the first half and he subs in Upamecano who promptly gets a yellow after about 3 min. Then just to prove his miscue against Lazio wasn't a fluke, picks up another one in the box and concedes another penalty kick!!!!

Meanwhile, Kimmich and Goretzka look dazed and confused, shout out to Zep, Musiala scores a corker but more often than not either gets dispossesed or dribbles into traffic. Meuller is ineffective and Choupo, who gets a start, is a non entity.

Again the team plays with no energy and no soul until he subs in Tel, Sane and Bryan and the energy picks up and despite being an Upa down we pull one back.

Again Teuchel just sits on the bench with his turtle neck pulled up over his nose and mouth and his cap pulled down, not involved.

They have to sack him now, Hansi's out there, get him before he goes to Barca. And I'd rather have Ohiofan coach them than Mourinho.

Um, to quote Mike Ermahntraut, what kind of half measure crap is this?? Sack him today, like, immediately. Playing for a lame duck manager is pointless. You’re probably not getting past Leverkusen, but you’re still playing CL footie against a very beatable team (at home) and then who knows who you draw in the quarters. This is rather gutless from the board to be honest.

Um, to quote Mike Ermahntraut, what kind of half measure crap is this?? Sack him today, like, immediately. Playing for a lame duck manager is pointless. You’re probably not getting past Leverkusen, but you’re still playing CL footie against a very beatable team (at home) and then who knows who you draw in the quarters. This is rather gutless from the board to be honest.
100% Management have decided to throw in the towel on the rest of the season.

Now they have to get a coach lined up ASAP because they have to make personnel decisions and go after transfers; without a replacement coach involved that's going to be tough.

100% Management have decided to throw in the towel on the rest of the season.

Now they have to get a coach lined up ASAP because they have to make personnel decisions and go after transfers; without a replacement coach involved that's going to be tough.
Especially when there are managers available now, and there are jobs that are gonna be available soon. How they’re not acting now is blowing my mind. They sacked Nagelsmann midseason for waaaayyy less than this.

Especially when there are managers available now, and there are jobs that are gonna be available soon. How they’re not acting now is blowing my mind. They sacked Nagelsmann midseason for waaaayyy less than this.
Hansi would love to come back instead of going to Barcelona. He's available Saturday!

As crazy as it sounds maybe the master plan is let Teuchel ride it out and go full blast for Alonso in July. If they wanted a mid-season replacement like Hansi, Zidane or one of the other names mentioned they wouldn't want to just be interim coaches.

I think they're rolling the dice here and I think they may already have an idea that Alonso is interested. But based on their recent history I don't have a lot of confidence.

Team still looks like crap, lol at Dier starting CB but, wow, what a goal by Tel (who Tuchel never starts). The strike itself was nice enough but the first touch for the separation was world class.

Back