Fire Tuchel.........now

Section9

After that hideous Pokal loss to third tier FC Saarbrucken, it's time for him to go. He's managed to divide the locker room and be confrontational with not only the players but with management. He's an egomanical coach who blames everybody else for his shortcomings. It's no wonder he's worn out his welcome at his previous stops. He'll be perfect as a color commentator on ESPN+ Bundesliga matches, but he probably won't last more than a year before he gets fired there:mad:.

He’s ruining Kimmich, it’s disheartening to see. I’ve watched enough of their games to see his defensive tactics are crap, they have no structure and he lets Sane do whatever he wants. The service to Kane is barely any, and the play doesn’t go through Musiala nearly enough. I could go on but you get the point.

Sacking Nagelsmann was a big, big mistake. No Monday morning QB for me either. It was a terrible move from the jump and Tuchel was never the right choice for this group of players.

He’s ruining Kimmich, it’s disheartening to see. I’ve watched enough of their games to see his defensive tactics are crap, they have no structure and he lets Sane do whatever he wants. The service to Kane is barely any, and the play doesn’t go through Musiala nearly enough. I could go on but you get the point.

Sacking Nagelsmann was a big, big mistake. No Monday morning QB for me either. It was a terrible move from the jump and Tuchel was never the right choice for this group of players.
Firing Flick was the first mistake and then the dominos began to fall. I was never a Nagelsman fan nor Teuchel. I'm not keen on coaches who think they're so smart and come up with all these plans and formations and try to get everybody to adjust to them. Hansi just relied on the players, set them up to attack with a high press and won the triple, then he made the mistake of wanting to be more involved in player signings and was kicked out. Nags is probably going to get another job after the national team is finished next year. Let's see how long that lasts.

Agree about Kimmich, Kane and Moose but disagree about Sane, who is having his best season and is one of the top players in Europe right now. He's misusing/ignoring Goretzka and Meuller. Agree about tactics in general.

I think Sane is a great player and ecstatic he plays for Munich and not City, I should have been more specific. I think he’s been freelancing a bit too much. His footwork and speed are top class, but he doesn’t seem interested in getting the ball to Kane much and that’s my biggest beef with him. Musiala is more of a service type guy who can finish.

I think when all is said and done, and Sane and Kane get more comfortable with each other, the service will come. Plus, Kane is great at holding the ball up. Their relationship is key to this team reaching the top. I think Goretzka is out for awhile too which doesn’t help.

I think Sane is a great player and ecstatic he plays for Munich and not City, I should have been more specific. I think he’s been freelancing a bit too much. His footwork and speed are top class, but he doesn’t seem interested in getting the ball to Kane much and that’s my biggest beef with him. Musiala is more of a service type guy who can finish.

I think when all is said and done, and Sane and Kane get more comfortable with each other, the service will come. Plus, Kane is great at holding the ball up. Their relationship is key to this team reaching the top. I think Goretzka is out for awhile too which doesn’t help.
That's Sane and Coman's style coming from the wings, yeah they do tend to over dribble but they've both been in tremendous form. As far as not getting the ball to Kane that's as much on Teuchel as he's had him playing differently, but he does need to get more service, and that'll come.

Goretzka could be back for Der Klassiker tomorrow, and may be forced into playing center defense! dortmund haven't lost for a while but Bayern seem to have their number recently. If we tank Saturday then I think the hounds will be baying for Teuchel

That's Sane and Coman's style coming from the wings, yeah they do tend to over dribble but they've both been in tremendous form. As far as not getting the ball to Kane that's as much on Teuchel as he's had him playing differently, but he does need to get more service, and that'll come.

Goretzka could be back for Der Klassiker tomorrow, and may be forced into playing center defense! dortmund haven't lost for a while but Bayern seem to have their number recently. If we tank Saturday then I think the hounds will be baying for Teuchel
I’d be all for Flick coming back. It all comes back to the manager for me and Tuchel is clearly not up to the task here.

Hansi, Hansi, bring back Hansi!!!
The team as presently constructed won’t only not win the League, but won’t make it out of the knockout stage against a halfway decent team in the CL.

In addition to sacking the manager, this upcoming window is extremely important. I have missed their last few games, but they need another box-to-box holding-type mid and they need one, if not, 2 outside backs with speed, who are two-way players. I’d say they could use a class CB too, but they have a glut there of guys who aren’t up to snuff right now. They may be stuck there.

The team as presently constructed won’t only not win the League, but won’t make it out of the knockout stage against a halfway decent team in the CL.

In addition to sacking the manager, this upcoming window is extremely important. I have missed their last few games, but they need another box-to-box holding-type mid and they need one, if not, 2 outside backs with speed, who are two-way players. I’d say they could use a class CB too, but they have a glut there of guys who aren’t up to snuff right now. They may be stuck there.
They have two games before the winter break, Stuttgart who are in third place and Wolfsburg. It is critical that they win these and not fall further behind Leverkusen. They still have a game in hand against Union which will give them 3 points.

DeLigt is due back in January but Kim will be off playing on international duty. Bayern have acknowledged that they have to bring in reinforcements especially on the back line and a holding mid fielder. There have been plenty of rumors but who knows what will happen and they may pull a surprise like they did with Zaragoza.

Tuchel is a genius but way to full of himself and unwilling to change. He may not be long for them especially if they continue to falter and come up with poor performances against ManU and Stuttgart.

They have two games before the winter break, Stuttgart who are in third place and Wolfsburg. It is critical that they win these and not fall further behind Leverkusen. They still have a game in hand against Union which will give them 3 points.

DeLigt is due back in January but Kim will be off playing on international duty. Bayern have acknowledged that they have to bring in reinforcements especially on the back line and a holding mid fielder. There have been plenty of rumors but who knows what will happen and they may pull a surprise like they did with Zaragoza.

Tuchel is a genius but way to full of himself and unwilling to change. He may not be long for them especially if they continue to falter and come up with poor performances against ManU and Stuttgart.
My analysis of the situation:

1. Tuchel (who I never liked - putting it mildly) keeps Muller out of games where they need pressing and press-breaking help, I think for his own ego. It could also be from the bosses, who want to get Chupo-Moting off the books and feel he should play more.

2. The back line would be fine if there were not so may injuries, especially the young up and comer from the juniors who was promoted and was immediately injured, and if they hadn't shipped off what's his name to Leverkusen for the season.

3. I'm more worried about not playing Champion's Leage football next year than I am winning the Bundesliga.

4. I said it above, but Tuchel while being a genius, is a stubborn prick the players can't stand and has been booted everywhere he's been (see Bayern player's council). With the recent form, expect the same to happen, hopefully at mid-season break.

5. Regarding midfielders, where's Sabitzer when you need him?

6. Expect an arse-ripping loss to ManU. Even without that, I doubt Uli and company will keep him after January 1.

Sorry if I offended, I'm pissed and disappointed at the level of play, notwithstanding where they are in the standings today.

My analysis of the situation:

1. Tuchel (who I never liked - putting it mildly) keeps Muller out of games where they need pressing and press-breaking help, I think for his own ego. It could also be from the bosses, who want to get Chupo-Moting off the books and feel he should play more.

2. The back line would be fine if there were not so may injuries, especially the young up and comer from the juniors who was promoted and was immediately injured, and if they hadn't shipped off what's his name to Leverkusen for the season.

3. I'm more worried about not playing Champion's Leage football next year than I am winning the Bundesliga.

4. I said it above, but Tuchel while being a genius, is a stubborn prick the players can't stand and has been booted everywhere he's been (see Bayern player's council). With the recent form, expect the same to happen, hopefully at mid-season break.

5. Regarding midfielders, where's Sabitzer when you need him?

6. Expect an arse-ripping loss to ManU. Even without that, I doubt Uli and company will keep him after January 1.

Sorry if I offended, I'm pissed and disappointed at the level of play, notwithstanding where they are in the standings today.
My ideal candidate would be Alonso, although I'm afraid he's Real bound. What I would do, through second party intermediaries, is gauge his interest, and if they get positive feedback, go after him in July. If they feel they've got no chance, fire Teuchel during the break, and welcome Hansi back with open arms. There are plenty of Bayern players who would be happy with either scenario.

Although Bayern are is a load of trouble now there is still plenty of time for them to gather their forces during the second half, if you count the Union game as a win they're only one point behind Leverkusen. There's a lot of uncharted water for Laverkusen and Stuttgart to navigate, Dortmund have always found ways to botch things and Leipzig are too inconsistent. We'll see.

United is a mess right now, you honestly don’t know what you’re gonna get from them. The match really means nothing so I wouldn’t get too upset about it either way. They have to right the ship, league-wise, though, for sure.

If anybody was more disinvolved than Bayern it was ManU. If they continue on this pace, 3 goals in 4 games, it's going to be a horror show when they face Stuttgart on Sunday.

Back