Fire Tuchel.........now

I gotta say, regarding Bayern’s center backs, I do not rate Upamecano at all. He’s incredibly overrated. I know he’s hurt, but de Ligt should start over him every day of the week.

Just got around to watching yesterday’s game.

1) it is an absolute joy watching Musiala play. His footwork, first touch and fitness are all unbelievable. So silky on the pitch.

2) most of the team had a good game but, not even caring about goals, Kane is perfect on this team. His holdup play and ability to pass put him above almost any other striker (call him a 9, whatever). I like Muller starting too.

3) okay. I don’t like Laimer. At least in the starting XI. He’s a decent player, but he loses the ball enough and he’s flatout out of control at times. Revisit Paulinha from Fulham. I’ve watched Fulham enough this season to put him in Munich’s XI. He’s an excellent tackler, he’s a much better dribbler and he’s not afraid to go for goal.

Good win though, that match was never in doubt and I’m still shaking my head about Kim’s disallowed goal. The only replay they showed didn’t show much. He and Upamecano both effortlessly controlled their attack.

I gotta say, regarding Bayern’s center backs, I do not rate Upamecano at all. He’s incredibly overrated. I know he’s hurt, but de Ligt should start over him every day of the week.
Upa has been up and down. Trouble is when he has an off game it can be a howler. Otherwise, he's been okay.

Problem is DeLigt is coming back from injury and the genius boy Teuchel doesn't seem to rate him highly because supposedly he doesn't move the ball forward as well as the other two.

The real fun will be while Kim, who aside from Frankfurt, has been pretty solid, is on international duty. Then he'll be forced into DeLigt and Upa unless they make a big signing during the break.

Just got around to watching yesterday’s game.

1) it is an absolute joy watching Musiala play. His footwork, first touch and fitness are all unbelievable. So silky on the pitch.

2) most of the team had a good game but, not even caring about goals, Kane is perfect on this team. His holdup play and ability to pass put him above almost any other striker (call him a 9, whatever). I like Muller starting too.

3) okay. I don’t like Laimer. At least in the starting XI. He’s a decent player, but he loses the ball enough and he’s flatout out of control at times. Revisit Paulinha from Fulham. I’ve watched Fulham enough this season to put him in Munich’s XI. He’s an excellent tackler, he’s a much better dribbler and he’s not afraid to go for goal.

Good win though, that match was never in doubt and I’m still shaking my head about Kim’s disallowed goal. The only replay they showed didn’t show much. He and Upamecano both effortlessly controlled their attack.
Laimer is the good soldier and just plays wherever he's asked. I'd have rather seen Laimer and Guerero switch positions.

Upa has been up and down. Trouble is when he has an off game it can be a howler. Otherwise, he's been okay.

Problem is DeLigt is coming back from injury and the genius boy Teuchel doesn't seem to rate him highly because supposedly he doesn't move the ball forward as well as the other two.

The real fun will be while Kim, who aside from Frankfurt, has been pretty solid, is on international duty. Then he'll be forced into DeLigt and Upa unless they make a big signing during the break.
Yeah that’s like 6 weeks with Korea right? I know I’ve seen Spurs could be without Son for that long. Not looking forward to that.

Laimer is the good soldier and just plays wherever he's asked. I'd have rather seen Laimer and Guerero switch positions.
What do you think about Paulinha? One thing, I know he probably prefers playing more centrally so you’re maybe looking at him taking time from Goretzka (which honestly, isn’t the worst thing in the world). I don’t think Laimer is shit, I just like him more off the bench. I think Mazroui (sp) is out for at least a month too. (Plus AFCON too)

What do you think about Paulinha? One thing, I know he probably prefers playing more centrally so you’re maybe looking at him taking time from Goretzka (which honestly, isn’t the worst thing in the world). I don’t think Laimer is shit, I just like him more off the bench. I think Mazroui (sp) is out for at least a month too. (Plus AFCON too)
They're looking at options from La Liga instead of Paulinha, but who knows? If Paulinha takes time away it'll be from Kimich at the 6. Jo has been in a real funk of late and it shows in his performances, he's been very inconsistent. How much of that has to do with the boy genius messing with his head???

Goretka is another good soldier who plays where he's asked even central defense as needed.

A lot of this has to do with Teuchel who is a notorious control freak and reportedly wants a lot of the core players, Kimmich, Goretzka, Gnabry, Meuller and Coman gone because he perceives them as having too much influence. Signing Zaragoza for nest year means either Serge or King, or both, are surplus in his mind. And he's doing everything he can to embarass Meuller into retiring.

Look turnover is good but don't rip the heart of the team out because he wants to be in total control.

They're looking at options from La Liga instead of Paulinha, but who knows? If Paulinha takes time away it'll be from Kimich at the 6. Jo has been in a real funk of late and it shows in his performances, he's been very inconsistent. How much of that has to do with the boy genius messing with his head???

Goretka is another good soldier who plays where he's asked even central defense as needed.

A lot of this has to do with Teuchel who is a notorious control freak and reportedly wants a lot of the core players, Kimmich, Goretzka, Gnabry, Meuller and Coman gone because he perceives them as having too much influence. Signing Zaragoza for nest year means either Serge or King, or both, are surplus in his mind. And he's doing everything he can to embarass Meuller into retiring.

Look turnover is good but don't rip the heart of the team out because he wants to be in total control.
Like I said, raus mit Tuchel, who is a complete *unt. I'm hoping for Hansi after the break. Please Uli, you know we need an FCB man running the show.

Wow. I don’t follow Bayern the way I follow Spurs but if what you wrote is true…that’s just sad and, frankly, stupid on Tuechel’s part. These players are the core of a(nother) very successful part of the club’s history. I know he’s been playing Muller less but I didn’t think he had an agenda. He’s a legend there, you don’t mess with that. I know he’s had issues with Kimmich, who I happen to think very highly of, and that’s stupid too.

Just to add, you have one common denominator here and it’s clearly Tuchel.

Last edited:
Ancelloti just extended with Real, which is great news. Now we can get Xabi after the season. :)

I'm just going to have to endure Techel.(n)

First they lucked out against Hoffenheim last week, then they went down to Portugal for some warm weather training and team bonding, then they come home and have an absolute howler against Bremen at home. Teuchel absolutely needs to go now. (n) :mad:

First they lucked out against Hoffenheim last week, then they went down to Portugal for some warm weather training and team bonding, then they come home and have an absolute howler against Bremen at home. Teuchel absolutely needs to go now. (n) :mad:
Came here to write this. Team seemed uninspired the whole match. I missed bits and pieces but Tel seemed to be their best player. Frankly, Bremen seemed the better team most of the time and BM was lucky the 1st goal wasn’t given.

Sack this bum asap. They are a reflection of the manager. The need to pony up and get Palhinha, he would be perfect on this team.

Came here to write this. Team seemed uninspired the whole match. I missed bits and pieces but Tel seemed to be their best player. Frankly, Bremen seemed the better team most of the time and BM was lucky the 1st goal wasn’t given.

Sack this bum asap. They are a reflection of the manager. The need to pony up and get Palhinha, he would be perfect on this team.
The Bremen coach is 2-0 vs. Bayern. Two seasons ago he coached Holstein Kiel to a shootout victory in the Pokal and now this game. :rolleyes:

Back