(EXHIBITION) @Rutgers, Thu., Oct. 17, 6:30p, BTN

Not saying to ignore play but criticism at this point is a little over the top. This is the time for learning. It’s an exhibition. In October.

Pitino is getting everyone involved. Not necessarily about the win. Just think of all the tape he’s going to go over to correct. All while playing a real team in a challenging environment.
Disagree, those are just excuses. If they are keeping score, you play to win, and poor play is poor play. Now, obviously the experience stepped up and great to see, GREAT to see but it doesn’t change what was. And if this team is going to be great, it starts NOW and you build. You don’t wait until you decide to play hard, smart ball. For all I hated earlier, very encouraged by the way they finished. Very encouraged; no secret I am no Richmond fan but he had an absolute TERRIFIC 2nd half.

Who was that team in the 2nd half? Poised, smart basketball, hitting shots etc.

What a game. Thats a big win. I dont care if it doesnt count.

I was wrong about Zuby. Has has improved tremendously. And tons of heart. Tone setter.

Loved how Richmond didnt need to just jack shots up. He was very willing to make the right basketball play and not be a hero.

Did I even notice Luis playing under control, smart basketball??

Wow!!!

Does anyone still doubt that Zuby will be playing a lot of four? I told you guys Rick promised that in post season sit down.
I do, beast. Even if zuby were proven capable of being the 4, you would still need to think it worthy enough of playing him and Vince together because no one else is going to slide him down to the 4.

Back