DR Game #3 Dominican Republic Sr National Team

These games are obviously glorified scrimmages, but what I’ve seen from these games does not make me optimistic for a successful season. Curbelo is very disappointing and shooting will be a problem. I continue to have concerns about rebounding and three point defense as well.
Agree on all. Curbelo not impressive
Once again open threes

Duarte as good as anyone we will see all year. There were stretches we guarded well. Not nearly well enough for long enough, but there’s some stuff to work with.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect the team to be a finished product at this point. There's still 3 months before the real games start, and now we'll have more of an idea of what needs to be worked on.

Also, this was the national team that we were playing. Most of these guys have probably played together for 6 or 7 years. It would make sense that they would be more cohesive than us.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the team to be a finished product at this point. There's still 3 months before the real games start, and now we'll have more of an idea of what needs to be worked on.

Also, this was the national team that we were playing. Most of these guys have probably played together for 6 or 7 years. It would make sense that they would be more cohesive than us.
Then why does it say Select team on the TV

Back