DR Game #3 Dominican Republic Sr National Team

Assuming this is same squad who lost to Ky recently. Adonis D, Minaya among familiar names;

This says Kentucky played the Dominican Republic Select team. Says the Johnnies play the Senior National team, which should be the best players in the country. I'm not sure how they do it in the DR, but I know in the US it's a HUGE difference between the Select team and the Senior National Team.

Here's the USA select team

Here's the USA National team

Men's US National team would blowout the select team by 20+ points.

Nice opportunity today for Andre Curbelo to relax, play with poise, orchestrate and not worry about scoring v experienced opponent. A little jolt of confidence could serve him and the team well going forward.
He is a big part of this team but just trying to figure his role out and I think he’s getting a little ahead of himself by trying to do too much too soon instead of just letting the game come to him. If he just focuses on facilitating and playing defense I think Everything else will work itself out. Just needs to be patient and not force things.

This says Kentucky played the Dominican Republic Select team. Says the Johnnies play the Senior National team, which should be the best players in the country. I'm not sure how they do it in the DR, but I know in the US it's a HUGE difference between the Select team and the Senior National Team.

Here's the USA select team

Here's the USA National team

Men's US National team would blowout the select team by 20+ points.
My understanding is the select team is the team the national team practices against.

LOL...I guess I reminded the SJU twitter account to post the link...

Sorry Paultzman that my link wasn't "official"

LOL...I guess I reminded the SJU twitter account to post the link...

Sorry Paultzman that my link wasn't "official"
Heck I received notification from the Redstorm App for yesterdays game (something I didn't get for the first game) and they also had the wrong link for the game.

Apparently Chris Duarte is playing tonight. Hopefully a nice crowd come in.. a lot of people out for Independence Day weekend.

Gym was hot yesdterday, hopefully the guys have their legs under them.

Does anyone know what was up with Dylan's DNP for the first game?

Back