Dingle/Ledlum court case

No excuses but their were a lot of nagging injuries with Jordan that he never let on..i know it's a long season and everyone gets nicked...he's were more than that
Rick made a sarcastic comment at one of Pressers alluding to the idea it takes Jordan long to recover lol… but he and Luis battled through last year

Ahem......

So now that half the board has thrown Ledlum under the bus in favor of the bright new shiny thing that we didn't quite get our hands around, how's the lawsuit going?
I for one would welcome him back for a variety of reasons. I think he was pretty good last year (not perfect) and far from our biggest issue. He'd be a good mature leader, always plays hard and I think is better than a lot of the posters think.

I for one would welcome him back for a variety of reasons. I think he was pretty good last year (not perfect) and far from our biggest issue. He'd be a good mature leader, always plays hard and I think is better than a lot of the posters think.
I would welcome both Ledlum and Dingle back with open arms
Both took awhile to get comfortable with Pitino's system and played their best ball at the end of the season
They would both be really good in Year 2 with Pitino

I would welcome both Ledlum and Dingle back with open arms
Both took awhile to get comfortable with Pitino's system and played their best ball at the end of the season
They would both be really good in Year 2 with Pitino
I believe it had as much to do with adjusting to a higher level of ball, as it did adjusting to Pitino's system. Having said that, we can ill afford another season of it taking kids half a season to adjust. At that point we've dug ourselves in to a hole that we may not be able to climb out of as it relates to a tourney bid.

So let's hope next season the team is strong right out of the gate. No excuses for adjustment periods, injuries, etc.

Is there a timeline on this court case? Can it be expedited?
Hearing on injunction is on 5/14. Court can grant it after oral argument on law without testimony. If granted, absent reversal on appeal, injunction against NCAA will likely last through entire season, after which, case will be moot. I expect a ruling on 5/14 or shortly thereafter.

Hearing on injunction is on 5/14. Court can grant it after oral argument on law without testimony. If granted, absent reversal on appeal, injunction against NCAA will likely last through entire season, after which, case will be moot. I expect a ruling on 5/14 or shortly thereafter.
Joedib, you and 'Blocked' are great help to those of us (me included) clueless about the court / litigation process.

Thanks much!

Not in the 247 portal and Ledlum is... thought i read he was told be staff to enter

Anyway- question- given the Kadary fun... would you rather have: Kadary/PF X.... or.... Dingle/Ledlum back?
That's tough. I think Dingle fits better with Smith offensively, but Kadary makes a defensively much better. Without knowing PF X I can't really make a judgement, but same motor as Ledlum and 3 inches taller makes me lean toward PF X.

That's tough. I think Dingle fits better with Smith offensively, but Kadary makes a defensively much better. Without knowing PF X I can't really make a judgement, but same motor as Ledlum and 3 inches taller makes me lean toward PF X.
I'd go with 'devil you know' in this case.... Dingle and Ledlum, year 2 under Rick...the known maturity...

We wouldn't have the potential Ceiling* as it would seem with Kadary... but we wouldn't have to worry about potential drama...

Now that we have both Kadary and Smith, what do we think Ledlum and Dingle would do if they win the case? We’re already at 12 ships and only so many minutes to go around.

Back