DePaul (UBS), Tue., Feb. 6, 6:30p, FS-1

Don't know if that's a good sign that he's expected to stick around and improve that much between now and then or a bad sign that we won't get anybody better in the portal
You want to throw Wilcher out after his freshman year? Geez. I guess you convinced yourself that Wilcher will not improve.

I hope he remains. I think he will be exponentially better after a full year of being in the system.

Don't know if that's a good sign that he's expected to stick around and improve that much between now and then or a bad sign that we won't get anybody better in the portal
Didn't say he was starter at the point. Merely said he's a starter.

You want to throw Wilcher out after his freshman year? Geez. I guess you convinced yourself that Wilcher will not improve.

I hope he remains. I think he will be exponentially better after a full year of being in the system.
I don't want to throw him out by any stretch. I said it's a good sign Pitino is talking like he's for sure sticking around. That said, he's going to need to improve by leaps and bounds between now and then to be a starting caliber player on a what we hope is Big East championship contender next season.

Certainly possible for him to make a massive Freshman to Sophomore leap especially under the tutelage of Rick, but also possible he's not ready for a starter role until year 3.

A lot of his guards take that leap from freshman to sophomore year. But I don’t think it should get in the way of recruiting a stud

Didn’t watch a second of the game so just looking at the box score. Luis played 9 minutes, committed 4 fouls and only scored 2 points? Against DePaul? Good grief what happened to this kid.

Didn’t watch a second of the game so just looking at the box score. Luis played 9 minutes, committed 4 fouls and only scored 2 points? Against DePaul? Good grief what happened to this kid.
He’s the one guy this game who didn’t get right

I missed the second half due to a business commitment. But good to see the second half was a laughter, unlike the first half. Kids did what was expected and had to.

Cheap compared to the NFL. :)

How much is parking at SoFi Stadium? Parking prices are being reported as $60 for season ticket holders and to get up into the $80 - $100 range for single gameday rates. Two off-site lots on SpotHero both are listed at $50 for regular gameday rates and you can take a rideshare service to the stadium entrance.
Yeah Sofi is crazy. $50 for concerts at their theater. $80 for regular season games. $100 for special events like stadium concerts and playoff games. But my commute is much better there. ;)

Wonder what it's gonna cost for the World Cup. 🤔

I’m here let’s go hope there’s a lot more people coming late cause it’s empty lol
Attendance: 6,035. We'll see how much, if any, it improves for the Seton hall game. That said, that is a tough Sunday night of president's week vacation.

Back