DePaul (UBS), Tue., Feb. 6, 6:30p, FS-1

Ok. One more post on this message. As I reread your analogy, I hope that is not your way of calling me a jerk. That would not be very nice. But as a mod, I know its not what the analogy was for ;) ;) .

Not at all - it was just an attempt at a mildly humorous comparison about sometimes there's more to the story than being technically correct.

I don't dispute that Brooklyn and Queens are geographically part of Long Island.

I also don't think you can find anyone who actually thinks of them that way.

Sometimes it's worth it to just ... go with the flow

Technically:

- Kings (Brooklyn) and Queens Counties are ON Long Island (the actual peninsula).

- Kings (Brooklyn) and Queens Counties are not a part OF Long Island (comprised of Nassau and Suffolk Counties)

Realistically:

- You're a jag off if you tell someone from Queens or Brooklyn that they are from Long Island, live in, or on it. And you will be treated accordingly.

These are very simple things to understand.

Technically:

- Kings (Brooklyn) and Queens Counties are ON Long Island (the actual peninsula).

- Kings (Brooklyn) and Queens Counties are not a part OF Long Island (comprised of Nassau and Suffolk Counties)

Realistically:

- You're a jag off if you tell someone from Queens or Brooklyn that they are from Long Island, live in, or on it. And you will be treated accordingly.

Actually Long Island is an island, not a peninsula.

Last word on this because I’m off topic.

Technically:

Realistically:

Omg thank you I wrote this a page ago. The Supreme Court already said LI is a peninsula

Actually feel badly for DePaul. Their team didn’t look like a D1 team.
I agree . Both, the BE and DrPaul Admin hsve to have a serious discussion at end of season .

Are they going to put forth the Resources to try and be competitive ?
Starting with getting a top notch Coach who can recruit and Coach .

If not , the BE needs to seriously suggest they withdraw from the League .

Back