Daniss Jenkins

Probably our most maligned all-Big East player I can remember on this board. (He had greater applause than Soriano yesterday, so online does not equal real life)

I do think it's well-deserved. The pendulums go too far on both sides of this board. I'm probably somewhere in the middle on him.

But without him, we are probably looking being the 9 seed in the Big East this year.

Probably our most maligned all-Big East player I can remember on this board. (He had greater applause than Soriano yesterday, so online does not equal real life)

I do think it's well-deserved. The pendulums go too far on both sides of this board. I'm probably somewhere in the middle on him.

But without him, we are probably looking being the 9 seed in the Big East this year.
Agree

Good for Daniss, and one hundred percent deserved.

His assist to turnover ratio was among the top in the conference. That to me is particularly impressive given the significant number of turnovers he had the first few games of the year. He is the rare player who significantly upped his game in conference play.

In addition to his game, I love listening to him at the pressers. Kid sounds like a natural born leader. I expect he’ll have a great pro career somewhere as a player but I could seem him one day as a successful coach. All in all he’s a wonderful ambassador for our program.

His assist to turnover ratio was among the top in the conference. That to me is particularly impressive given the significant number of turnovers he had the first few games of the year. He is the rare player who significantly upped his game in conference play.

In addition to his game, I love listening to him at the pressers. Kid sounds like a natural born leader. I expect he’ll have a great pro career somewhere as a player but I could seem him one day as a successful coach. All in all he’s a wonderful ambassador for our program.
I see coach written all over him. If his pro career is relatively short — entirely possible — I could see him back here with Pitino before he retires. If not, I could see Pitino pulling strings for him to get him to a good program.

I saw some chatter on Ledlum and Dingle in the other thread. What about DJ for another year? It seems like there’s no rules anymore.

Back