Daniss Jenkins

I’m worse, I have a double vision condition from birth that was very mild until I hit my mid- sixties. It has now worsened some, especially when I am tired and shoot pool (very much a passion almost as old as bball for me) with one eye shut. I also watch games (I watch very little “TV” other than sports) almost exclusively on my IPad with one eye closed sometimes, obviously, especially night games.
Damn sorry to hear that.

I’m worse, I have a double vision condition from birth that was very mild until I hit my mid- sixties. It has now worsened some, especially when I am tired and shoot pool (very much a passion almost as old as bball for me) with one eye shut. I also watch games (I watch very little “TV” other than sports) almost exclusively on my IPad with one eye closed sometimes, obviously, especially night games.
Sorry about that Logen, challenging stuff

Good article. We needed Jenkins to get better and he did. I was Team Marillac on this one early, but am glad he's here.

Plus he's better than Posh 😎

If we could get Dingle to make similar improvement . . .
Ditto on both points LJSA, I have “evolved”, but not at home. 😇

Feel bad for Sim because he gets the quickest hook and is not allowed to play through his mistakes. Can’t blame Pitino with Daniss playing so well.
Agree that he needs to be able to play thru a mistake or two. However, I think RP knows that this is a pivotal year and we absolutely need to make the tournament. So, for a PG, leash is shorter.

Dunlap had same short leash but has shown shooting ability, improved defense and plays a less critical position. Sim is in a more difficult spot and hasn’t shown improvement on defense yet. That said, I think he‘ll have his aha moment and become an asset.

All I can tell you is that when my wife hears me holler at the top of my lungs
PASS THE GODDAMN BASKETBALL!!!!!!!
She knows two things: I'm watching a St John's game, and Jenkins is in the game.
3 things. After the first 2 piss her off so much you are taking her the next week to Oheka

Back