Daniss Jenkins

Will all the dj haters please stand up and say "I'm sorry was wrong"

I am so excited for this kid he truly deserved it more than anyone else on this team.
Eric texted me and told me he would say he was wrong if you admit he was right on Cragg :):):):)

I already publicly did admit Eric was right on cragg on the cragg thread. I will be patiently waiting the same now here lol rofl ha ha ha (but I did admit it though )
That’s very fair then 👍

Daniss is going to kill it in this summer league. Rick knows hes special, Johnnies fans know hes special and know the nba will see that.

He can contribute in the league.
I’ll definitely be trying to catch Pistons and Knicks summer league games. Just switching from cable to Hulu plus Live TV. I know I will get MLB station not positive about NBA station.

If Markus Sasser is anything like his cousin Mackey Sasser, he'll pump fake six times before inbounding the ball.
I was at a game Mackey Sasser hit a grand slam in as a little kid 😂

This Sasser probably only plays a few games sparingly. The other PGs on the roster were big-time scrubs at low colleges. Jenkins should easily play 30 minutes.

Weather permitting, will be at the Jamesport Winery at that time for a Gerald Albright concert. Not going to DVR it because I know I am not going to watch it later (Summer League basketball, I had enough trouble trying to watch 10 minutes of the US and Canadian Men’s Olympic team’s exhibition live on TV last night before getting bored. I will wait for the Olympics.

I wish him good luck.

Weather permitting, will be at the Jamesport Winery at that time for a Gerald Albright concert. Not going to DVR it because I know I am not going to watch it later (Summer League basketball, I had enough trouble trying to watch 10 minutes of the US and Canadian Men’s Olympic team’s exhibition live on TV last night before getting bored. I will wait for the Olympics.

I wish him good luck.

Albright is a great jazz sax guy. Have seen him a few times and always gives a great show. He was at the Paramount in Huntington some time ago. Enjoy the show.

Albright is a great jazz sax guy. Have seen him a few times and always gives a great show. He was at the Paramount in Huntington some time ago. Enjoy the show.
Thanks. I’ve seen him once before on a Smooth Jazz Cruise around Manhattan and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back