Chris Ledlum

Chris is an undersized power guy, streaky shooter, but works his ass off, rebounds & comes to play every night, wish that was contagious

I don't see that as a positive development since Drissa is limited and, well RJ is .....

Ludlum's toughness and rebounding is needed. Unfortunately his offense has been spotty, and that would be nice to see recover too, but less minutes could lead to more productive minutes, but this seems like it is not good.

I am not sure why a 22 or 23 year old kid would need reduced minutes unless he was hurting. This is probably a reflection of his reduced effectiveness on offense, but I don't see the others being better than him in those minutes.

I don't see that as a positive development since Drissa is limited and, well RJ is .....

Ludlum's toughness and rebounding is needed. Unfortunately his offense has been spotty, and that would be nice to see recover too, but less minutes could lead to more productive minutes, but this seems like it is not good.

I am not sure why a 22 or 23 year old kid would need reduced minutes unless he was hurting. This is probably a reflection of his reduced effectiveness on offense, but I don't see the others being better than him in those minutes.
Remember Ledlum is coming off second knee surgery this summer. Perhaps that hampers him a bit

Also, has an extended ankle issue...bothering him all season.

Wish we had him for another season...prototypical undersized, hustling 4-5 in the Charles Minlend, Tyrone Grant, Anthony Glover...mold.

Also, has an extended ankle issue...bothering him all season.

Wish we had him for another season...prototypical undersized, hustling 4-5 in the Charles Minlend, Tyrone Grant, Anthony Glover...mold.
If Chris missed his Soph yr at Harvard (20-21) - this is only his 4th year playing ball... and he qualifies for the extra Covid yr... can he technically play one more year?

If Chris missed his Soph yr at Harvard (20-21) - this is only his 4th year playing ball... and he qualifies for the extra Covid yr... can he technically play one more year?
Dingle also. Anyone who played in the 2019-2020 season when the tournament was cancelled got an extra year, correct?

Nope, this is both Ledlum's and Dingle's 5th year in college but only 4th playing because the Ivy chose to sit out the 20-21 Covid season. Technically this is both of their Covid years so they're done.

Nope, this is both Ledlum's and Dingle's 5th year in college but only 4th playing because the Ivy chose to sit out the 20-21 Covid season. Technically this is both of their Covid years so they're done.
Correct

I’ll say this about Ledlum and I said it in the game thread when it happened - the injury he got @uconn was one of the worst injuries I’ve seen from a player that ended up staying in the game. I have no clue how he even came back from that injury after just a few games out.

It would not shock me of that injury is still bothering him. The way he went down on that particular play just did not look right and frankly I’ve been shocked how little time he missed

Who has more Ivy kids than us affected by the decision to cancel a season outside of actual Ivy schools?

I bet we complain to the NCAA about it.

Who has more Ivy kids than us affected by the decision to cancel a season outside of actual Ivy schools?

I bet we complain to the NCAA about it.
We should get NY State to sue them, they always rollover when that happens.

Ledlum takes a beating most nights. Has to lead the team in bruises. Undersized 4 for the Big East makes what worked in the Ivies taking ball to the basket a challenge in this league. But he has rebounded very well and second on the team in steals, with less minutes than team leader Jenkins. A lunch pail player in an era when most players thinks they need to showcase themselves.

Back