(Charleston Classic) Dayton, Fri., Nov. 17, 2p, ESPN2

your a grown man trolling a message board of a team you clearly are not a fan of.

That is a pathetic grown man
Not sure you know what trolling is
I tell it like it is and try to add humor
Again 500 posts about how crappy we look but you seem focused on me
I am guessing there is no Mrs Billietruth

Don’t know who you are
But pretty sure you are miserable and really old
Go bother other 25 posters that complained about how terrible we look
Unless you are into me or something?
I never bother those other 25 posters because you can tell they are genuine fans of the program who want to see the team succeed

You are message board troll on steroids. Pathetic

Not that anyone asked my opinion, but I like both of you guys so just want to say that Larry Wright is a fan. He has said more than once in the past that he doesn't follow recruiting so that's why he doesn't post in summer.

Do I think it's weird that he doesn't follow recruiting? Absolutely.

Do I see why his brand of humor would make some people think he's a dick? Absolutely.

Do I think there are real trolls on here not named Larry Wright? Absolutely.

Not that anyone asked my opinion, but I like both of you guys so just want to say that Larry Wright is a fan. He has said more than once in the past that he doesn't follow recruiting so that's why he doesn't post in summer.

Do I think it's weird that he doesn't follow recruiting? Absolutely.

Do I see why his brand of humor would make some people think he's a dick? Absolutely.

Do I think there are real trolls on here not named Larry Wright? Absolutely.
I just don’t think grown men should follow HS boys, but that’s just me lol

Dayton will be a tougher test then N Texas. If we play like we did today, we will lose.

Do we have any other players then the weave at the top of the key? That set was not leading to an easy buckets.

Rick has alot of work to do w/ this team. We seems to start off these games pretty good. But then get into a funk as the game wears on.

I’ll go Johnnies in a close one, depth prevails, Dingle asserts himself, Joel w another double double and Jenkins arm is swollen to twice it’s size from jacking shots all day forcing him to actually pass the ball.
It's time for Dingle to stop being soft, and his thing. I mean 3 shots in 27 minutes for the guys who was the 2nd leading scorer in the ncaa last year. I'd threaten him with a benching.

Maybe it will take Rick to light a fire under Dingle ass

Back