Bubble Watch

In how many losses have we lacked starters? If anything that may work in our favor.

That's true, I'd think they'd go by our starters tomorrow, but just for example in the first Marquette and Seton Hall losses Dingle and some coaches were out with COVID. Also had some injuries throughout the season. I'm not saying it'd be a super strong argument for our resume if we don't beat Hall tomorrow, but there's ways to frame it better.

Bubba Watch:

CpU5kWzUEAI3tV5.jpg

Basically shows you the 10 and 11 line is totally up for grabs, while the rest have 95% chance of getting in if not a AQ already.

If Oklahoma continues to lose to TCU (down double digits), you guys think they are a lock or could it get it interesting for them on Sunday? Listed as a 9 seed on bracketmatrix, unlikely they fall out all together. But they may be an example of a team we can surpass with a win tomorrow.

I think they should be a lock to be in. Their resume is x10 better than ours. Only way I fathom why our NET is better is due to overprioritizing close results.

They have no bad losses, 5-0 in Quad 2 and have three Quad 1 wins, including over Iowa State and BYU.

Colorado State tied with 9-22 San Jose State right now midway through first half. Something to monitor perhaps. Though that is another team I doubt could fall all the way out but never know how high/low the committee are viewing these teams

Colorado State tied with 9-22 San Jose State right now midway through first half. Something to monitor perhaps. Though that is another team I doubt could fall all the way out but never know how high/low the committee are viewing these teams
Agree but San Jose State would be a Q4 loss. If anything would be the 5% thing to happen & kick you out, that would be it.

Rough few days for us on the bubble- almost every team realistically in contention has won. Have to win tomorrow, otherwise our best shot would be counting on one of the ~12 brackets which have us as a 10 seed to be correct.

Based on Lunardi's thing:

WIN AND IN:
•TCU vs. Oklahoma (both), Big 12 opening round, Wednesday, 3 p.m. TCU won
OUT WITHOUT THIS WIN:

•Wake Forest (vs. Notre Dame/Georgia Tech), ACC, Wednesday, 2:30 p.m. Wake Forest won
•New Mexico (vs. Air Force), Mountain West, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. New Mexico won
•Villanova (vs. DePaul), Big East, Wednesday, 9 p.m.
•Utah (vs. Arizona St.), Pac-12, Wednesday, 11:30 p.m.
WIN HERE, THEN WIN AGAIN:
•Virginia Tech (vs. Florida St.), ACC, Wednesday, noon Virginia Tech lost
•Providence (vs. Georgetown), Big East, Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. Providence won
•Syracuse (vs. NC State/Louisville), ACC, Wednesday, 7 p.m. Syracuse losing
•Kansas State (vs. Texas), Big 12, Wednesday, 7 p.m. K-State winning

Back