BET Talk

The UConn men are the new UConn women.

They are just playing on a different level than anybody else.

Last edited:
UConn beats us comfortably (wasn't as close as the score indicates) in a racing up and down the court game played in the 90s yesterday.

Going to beat Marquette comfortably in a rock fight tonight.

I can't see anybody beating them in the tourney
And their first four games will likely be in Brooklyn and Boston. Should be a lock for the final 4

Does Marquette get punished and given a bit of a lower seed with the uncertainty of Kolek’s availability?

Does Marquette get punished and given a bit of a lower seed with the uncertainty of Kolek’s availability?
Committee chair was on CBS this afternoon and said he received confirmation from Marquette and Kansas that Kolek, Dickinson and McCullar will be ready for the 1st round

I don't think it's possible to hate them more than I think I already hate them
Maybe I can't hate them more than you, but one thing is certain, you cant hate them more than me.

I despise that rat Hurley, I mean really really despise him.

We gave them a battle for 40 freaking minutes, and only lost by 5, heck they beat Marquette by 16 tonight.

Wait until next year when he has a full year and knows who he want,, and some are talking through back channel's with their people.
You know it kills him that this pos is king right now, a champ like Rick burns to be king.

Next year it's really going to be on, my God I want to beat Hurley so damn bad.
The leader of UConn.

Last edited:
Couldn’t you tell by his posts months ago. He’s a Seton Hall fan posting here. Just hit the ignore button like I did a while ago.
If we didn’t know he was the Duke of Earlington before the changeover in site names…..

I haven’t put anyone on ignore….yet but those that have done so say it makes them feel soooo much better.

If we didn’t know he was the Duke of Earlington before the changeover in site names…..

I haven’t put anyone on ignore….yet but those that have done so say it makes them feel soooo much better.
Before I blocked him, I recall him posting constantly about Seton Hall in a way that frankly most Seton Hall fans wouldn't. I live in NJ and you can’t find many who have any clue what’s going on with that team because no one cares. The HS kids who committed to Rutgers get more attention.

I hated that we ever let UConn back into the Big East. I despised the whining Calhoun and the UConn fans that come into the Garden are extremely obnoxious and pretty despicable.

Also, UConn acted as opportunists for leaving the Big East and were certainly opportunists for wheedling their way back in. Hurley is a whiner too and his interaction with a St. John's fan during our game Friday and his comments about fan behavior was both ludicrous and totally hypocritical.

That all said, Hurley has done an incredible job putting these teams together and I think they are going to win back to back national titles. Given the change in personnel from last year's team to this year's team, it is a truly remarkable achievement.

Im trolling because I like Danny Hurley and thought he handled winning very classy? Did you see the embrace w/ him and Shaka and how he treated the Marquette players?

Did you hear all the complimentary things he said about our program last night?

Instead of calling others trolls, how about having some awareness about what Hurley is accomplishing and acknowledge it.
Every public statement he makes about a rival always includes some BS comment against that school or it's fans. How do you possibly miss that? Clueless.

Back