BET Talk

Damn the 4-5 game on Thursday would be 2:30, I'd be working.

Now as the 6th, on Thursday would be 9:30 start time, I love late games, I'm a night person.
I'll try to get a ticket for Thursday if they finish 6th.

Does anyone remember the twitter account that had the Big East final standings projections? I'd love to see an update from last week. TIA!

I think it’s total BS that they count these games as home games for us totally unfair. They act like it is such an advantage for us that the tourney is played in MSG meanwhile we haven’t won the BET in 24 years.
Yes they didn’t take into account our history of suckage. 🤪

Would love that 4/5 tournament eliminator against Seton Hall. Don’t forget we were 7 point favorites if memory serves at UBS.

They have grit and a coach that squeezes the best out of them. Apart from that they have no business beating us a 3rd time. Hopefully it’s a revenge W and then play UCONN with a chance to improve our seed/get out of the play-in games for NCAA’s.

Don’t be surprised if the Johnnies mess around and win this thing. The Seton Hall press conference was just the latest showing of a movie we’ve seen many times before:

I think Fridays at the BET went from my absolute favorite event of the sports year to something far less enjoyable since UConn rejoined. I will not go if UConn is playing. Unless SJU is playing.
Agreed. Only good thing is that if you have tickets and don't want to go, they will pay a lot for them from you. Slight silver lining amongst the clouds.

I got charged yesterday, no information on where my tickets are yet. I don't want to contact the ticket office because I think they have my picture up on some "do not answer" list but if anyone else gets any information on when we are finding out our locations and can post it that would be great.

I think it’s total BS that they count these games as home games for us totally unfair. They act like it is such an advantage for us that the tourney is played in MSG meanwhile we haven’t won the BET in 24 years.
The postgame show crew after the Creighton game were going off about that saying the same thing. All agreed it makes no sense. Hopefully it changes after this season.

Back