(BET) (AP #2) #1 Connecticut, Fri., Mar. 15, 5:30p, FOX

You can be proud of the fight, frustrated by certain players not showing up and disappointed by bad defense all from the same game. We hung with the best team in the country put 90 points and still lost.

We are a Tournament team. On to selection Sunday.

Honestly, the metrics of the loss look good and we should be in but I’m gonna say it. I’ve said enough about it already but Pitino’s insistence of keeping in Soriano is a gigantic reason why we lost. No doubt in my mind. Zuby HAS TO be brought in.

Don’t want to hear a word about Jenkins or Dingle. We get blown out of the building without them. Something for Dunlop to build on too.

Well, we couldn't outscore them. But we hung around and competed all game, refused to get blown out. With a few less mistakes, a few loose balls and some D we could have had even stolen a W. Nothing to be ashamed about against an outstanding opponent.

And now we wait. We deserve to make the NCAA but the bubble is truly a shit show at the moment. And not likely to get better. The committee is going to have a tough job.

Honestly, the metrics of the loss look good and we should be in but I’m gonna say it. I’ve said enough about it already but Pitino’s insistence of keeping in Soriano is a gigantic reason why we lost. No doubt in my mind. Zuby HAS TO be brought in.

Don’t want to hear a word about Jenkins or Dingle. We get blown out of the building without them. Something for Dunlop to build on too.
Dingle needed a lot more shots. 8-12 tonight. It doesn’t matter though because UConn was going to do whatever it needed to win this. If we hit 5 more shots, they would have hit 6.

5 point loss doesn’t hurt us at all in NET. That’s all that matters.

Back