(BET) (AP #2) #1 Connecticut, Fri., Mar. 15, 5:30p, FOX

UCONN ha 3 guys who could be NBA first round players . Every one on the floor for them can shoot .
That is the model that Pitiibo needs to build here . Hurley has brought in 3 NBA freshman . Boughnight , Hawkins , Castle RP has to get a stud next year . Portal or otherwise .

Not only was this game respectable it was well played and the guys fought and crawled lol great game gang now we look forward to Sunday night

I detest moral victories but happy with the fight the guys showed tonight vs clearly superior foe.

Pitino having his year one team that he grouped together in a few weeks within single digits of the national champion favorites on Friday night of the BET is a great sign for the future of this program regardless of what happens over the next 48 hours

I detest moral victories but happy with the fight the guys showed tonight vs clearly superior foe.

Pitino having his year one team that he grouped together in a few weeks within single digits of the national champion favorites on Friday night of the BET is a great sign for the future of this program regardless of what happens over the next 48 hours
I know I will be avoiding your posts for the next 48 hours. 😁😉

What a regular season. Rick came in and did exactly what he said he would do come back and come back big in year one 20 wins semi finals of big east and ncaa tourney birth.... again if you were the ones saying this team Jenkins stink SHUT up you don't deserve this celebration

Back