Around the Big East

I did not see a ton of passion from the Hall and St Joe's is pretty good but the Hall prevails. Another good job by Holloway getting his team to compete in adverse circumstances.

I did not see a ton of passion from the Hall and St Joe's is pretty good but the Hall prevails. Another good job by Holloway getting his team to compete in adverse circumstances.
I thought that the hall looked flat also. This is why I was not very upset with the decision not to play in the NIT. All of the big east teams looked flat the last two nights, because this is a downer for them, where the teams that they are playing from the mid majors are hyped up because this is a great opportunity for them.

362 D1 programs...there are levels to things..

A Stonehill College should not be in same convo as P5 + Big East powerhouse.

Maybe the answer is that more D1 programs should really be Div 2..or let them still give scholarships.

Cooley: “We’re not coming” 😇

I thought Brumbaugh looked pretty good as a freshman. I’m surprised he’s transferring but , maybe Cooley recruited over him or , he wasn’t a Cooley recruit to begin with ? I don’t know .

I thought he and the big kid , Alexander would be part of G’Town rebuild . He’s also a Frosh .

He didn’t play much late in the season , so maybe the parting was mutual .

I think players who declare quickly for the Portal probably have had intentions for quite some time .

In a month or less very few will remember NIT results
True . And , few will remember the NCAA snub of 3 teams .
Judging by results , not a good look for the BE to have Nova , PC, Butler , Xavier all lose in first round NIT though .

RP decision not to play was a good one . Its hard for any team to miss out on a expected NCAA bid and then try and play with any intensity 2-3 days later in a secondary tournament .

Better off not going at all . Critics can say “ BE teams are over rated .” They all lost in NIT .”

I thought Brumbaugh looked pretty good as a freshman. I’m surprised he’s transferring but , maybe Cooley recruited over him or , he wasn’t a Cooley recruit to begin with ? I don’t know .

I thought he and the big kid , Alexander would be part of G’Town rebuild . He’s also a Frosh .

He didn’t play much late in the season , so maybe the parting was mutual .

I think players who declare quickly for the Portal probably have had intentions for quite some time .
My error . It’s not Alexander , the big G town kid is Fiedler .

There are already plenty of Alexanders in the BE , without me adding any more .

Back