Around College Basketball

I wonder if they regret wasting a slot on Nebraska knowing that they can seemingly get any non-Deep South school they want.

And how long before UConn tries to leave again?
Who would have that joke of a football school--Uconn belongs in Division 1-Football bowl Subdivision period.

I really feel bad for the future of the ACC......NOT!
It may be on the way to becoming a 2nd tier football conference in a few years if Miami, Florida St and Clemson bolt to SEC. Maybe ACC and Big East schools merge down the road for a super Eastern basketball conference.

Rutgers better be prepared to start spending exponentially more money on everything because things got much harder for them in both football and basketball.

Fun game, per John Fanta

Gonzaga and Michigan State make it official. The two teams will play in the Armed Forces Classic on the flight deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln in the San Diego harbor on Veterans Day, November 11.
I know we're not enough of a household name these days to warrant such a game, but even if we played Columbia on the deck of the Intrepid it would do nice ratings. Combining sports with patriotism is generally a sure thing. Even casual fans eat that stuff up.

I know we're not enough of a household name these days to warrant such a game, but even if we played Columbia on the deck of the Intrepid it would do nice ratings. Combining sports with patriotism is generally a sure thing. Even casual fans eat that stuff up.
And MJM would not complain about the lak of AC at the game as avg. temp in NYC is a high of 53. 🙃 🙃

Back