2024-25 Season

But it's fun. If Zuby is eating the minutes at the 4 & 5, we're ficked. Conference is strong up front. We need the new guys to step up. Like the UCLA kid and obviously like Prey. Not a Zuby fan.
Zuby was a strong bench player last year. And if he has improved we are looking at a solid 4,5

This stuff is really kind of silly. Kadarry, Smith, Luis, Scott, Zuby and Simeon will get lots of minutes and the rest will fight for what’s left.
Kadary, smith, Scott, Luis & wilcher 25 min each = 125
Zuby, & prey 15, = 30
vince, Dunlap , glover & Lefty 10 each= 40
Maker & Ayo split last 5

But it's fun. If Zuby is eating the minutes at the 4 & 5, we're ficked. Conference is strong up front. We need the new guys to step up. Like the UCLA kid and obviously like Prey. Not a Zuby fan.
I would learn to like Zuby more if I were you. He playing 20 for sure.

Vince’s average playing time likely a single digit.

I’m just hoping the team comes together quickly. I expect Luis, Wilcher, and Dunlap to take big leaps. Zuby had a great motor, I feel this year will be special and we all could use a nice season!
Getting off quickly is huge and not something SJU often does. NCAA Selection Committee, as we know, is not throwing us a benefit, so let’s not play “catch up”.

*RJ Luis has entered the chat*

The only thing that keeps RJ off the floor is health. If he's healthy the low bar is solid contributor. Brady could be anything from an afterthought to a surprising high contributor. Just so much we don't know on off season progress and how it effects his utilization from shooting improvement to how he uses or doesn't his new larger frame, so I don't agree with RJ's opinion he belong in the conversation. ;)

The only thing that keeps RJ off the floor is health. If he's healthy the low bar is solid contributor. Brady could be anything from an afterthought to a surprising high contributor. Just so much we don't know on off season progress and how it effects his utilization from shooting improvement to how he uses or doesn't his new larger frame, so I don't agree with RJ's opinion he belong in the conversation. ;)
Solid contributor to first round pick is quite the chasm. I see Dunlap in a much more narrow range this year.

Back