2024-25 Season

Could Ayo be a sleeper for us. No one expecting much from him.
I don’t know where he’s at weight-wise from last year, but I always saw him doing the most damage from the 4 spot. He can stick the three and he has high-end defensive versatility…especially if he can get up to 220-230 lbs and guard the 4 and some 5.

I don’t know where he’s at weight-wise from last year, but I always saw him doing the most damage from the 4 spot. He can stick the three and he has high-end defensive versatility…especially if he can get up to 220-230 lbs and guard the 4 and some 5.
There must be a good reason why Ayo is still on roster.

Did he even play last year?

So he's eating someone's scholly.
Not really.

For multiple reasons, Pitino was OK bringing multiple Iona players last year. Some made it, some didn't We went over on roster with NIL.

For whatever reason, Pitino was OK bringing him back again. Someone has to be the scout players and get beat up in practice and not require a huge paycheck. He may not play or maybe he will. Pitino was ok putting in Traore to get point across. Perhaps the same here. Hope to see him get a few min even in early season games.

Back