2024-2025 Schedule

Last edited:
It being a one-off "buy game" scares me a bit. But since the MWC is so formidable, we shouldn't pay them anything.
I still contend Holiday Festival makes most sense. They aren't a big enough draw to be a home game at MSG, and as Dave said, MSG is really difficult to schedule with. If it's a one-off, I'd even say it confirms that.

Holiday Festival is already pre-scheduled in with MSG + great storyline for ratings + still a quality game on the schedule for us. Certainly much, much better than Fordham.

Kansas St at St. John's
Great we get to play Dug again in November. What could go wrong

They had a shockingly similar season to us, this past year.

Started 4-1 in a great league, then went in the tank, before recovering late (not to the extent that we did).

They accepted the NIT, and was one-and-done.

Kansas St at St. John's
Manhattan in Manhattan.

I hope the game is at CA.

5,600 fans right on top of the opposing players, with the students making noise on both sides, is a much bigger advantage than having 8-10K people spread out amongst huge MSG.
Double edged sword, although we have a better home court advantage at CA, recruits want to play at the mecca.

This game will be at MSG, possibly at noon. That's what I've heard for some time now.
School reached out, this location is TBD and asked me to clarify my tweet, so I'm doing it here also.

Sounds like they may be entertaining the idea of playing Kansas State at Carnesecca Arena? Just my speculation

School reached out, this location is TBD and asked me to clarify my tweet, so I'm doing it here also.

Sounds like they may be entertaining the idea of playing Kansas State at Carnesecca Arena? Just my speculation
Or throw a bone at Rick's friend at UBS

Back