2024-2025 Schedule

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but a cautious observer...

Until we see these games locked in on a schedule I'd be weary of getting overly excited. Like the Duke game and others that fell through after coach was adamant about it, a lot can change. MSG only have so many dates available before January I've been told and so it's not as easy.

Until we see these games locked in on a schedule I'd be weary of getting overly excited. Like the Duke game and others that fell through after coach was adamant about it, a lot can change. MSG only have so many dates available before January I've been told and so it's not as easy.
I guess I'll brace myself for another Big 12-Big East challenge game at UBS. lol.

Don’t sell yourself short. You have earned the award. 😉

EF39351C-ED87-4C2B-9944-704043D27F5F.jpeg

If we need another conference to play a challenge with, why not give the Atlantic Ten a shot? There would be a number of schools that have an existing rivalry.

If we need another conference to play a challenge with, why not give the Atlantic Ten a shot? There would be a number of schools that have an existing rivalry.
Punching down a bit. And I love the A10.

Even if some of the A-10 schools can rightfully say they have been better than a handful of BE schools, the BE needs to be careful of perception and challenging a non high major conference might look a bit like us admitting defeat.

Punching down a bit. And I love the A10.

Even if some of the A-10 schools can rightfully say they have been better than a handful of BE schools, the BE needs to be careful of perception and challenging a non high major conference might look a bit like us admitting defeat.
We have literally nothing to gain from an A-10/Big East challenge. It would be their Super Bowl in November.

If we didn't have all of this stupid politics surrounding TV deals, committee selections, conference realignment, etc., I'd be all for it.

We have literally nothing to gain from an A-10/Big East challenge. It would be their Super Bowl in November.

If we didn't have all of this stupid politics surrounding TV deals, committee selections, conference realignment, etc., I'd be all for it.
Yes, BE teams should look to schedule the better A10 teams, but a challenge event brings much less to the table for BE.

Agree. Unfortunately, it's kind of how the football conferences are looking at us.

Exactly
Is that Red Klotz in the front row of the picture?
yes

Back