G: Smith, Richmond
F/W: Luis, Scott
C: Ejafor

Bench:
G: Wilcher, Glover
F/W: Dunlap
C: Iwuchukwu

Extras: Maker, Liotopoulous, Ayo

Will be interesting to see how that starting lineup spaces the floor. Need improvement from 3 for Luis to go along with Scott and Smith. Richmond and Luis very strong to the hoop. Ejafor gets to be the garbageman, maybe take advantage of dishes from Richmond or defenses overcommitting to the perimeter. Very, very strong defensive team if Luis moves his feet some more.

Lots of shooting coming off the bench and a third ball-handler in Wilcher. Would obviously benefit from some more size, the last piece of the puzzle. On paper a very competitive team.

Starters:

Bench:

Will be interesting to see how that starting lineup spaces the floor. Need improvement from 3 for Luis to go along with Scott and Smith. Richmond and Luis very strong to the hoop. Ejafor gets to be the garbageman, maybe take advantage of dishes from Richmond or defenses overcommitting to the perimeter. Very, very strong defensive team if Luis moves his feet some more.

Lots of shooting coming off the bench and a third ball-handler in Wilcher. Would obviously benefit from some more size, the last piece of the puzzle. On paper a very competitive team.
The reality of the NIL era is you have to keep your best eligible returnees happy. Sim has to be getting a majority of the starts.

The reality of the NIL era is you have to keep your best eligible returnees happy. Sim has to be getting a majority of the starts.
I think it will be mix-n-match with Richmond, Smith, Scott, Wilcher and Luis for 3 starting spots depending on health, matchup, practice performance, etc. Just positing a likely starting lineup since you'll need to bring a ball handler off the bench and I don't see either Smith or Richmond not starting.

Starters:

Bench:

Lots of shooting coming off the bench and a third ball-handler in Wilcher. Would obviously benefit from some more size, the last piece of the puzzle. On paper a very competitive team
Way too premature to pencil in Richmond

I think it will be mix-n-match with Richmond, Smith, Scott, Wilcher and Luis for 3 starting spots depending on health, matchup, practice performance, etc. Just positing a likely starting lineup since you'll need to bring a ball handler off the bench and I don't see either Smith or Richmond not starting.
Richmond has not committed. Please stop

Mcr Teenagers GIF by My Chemical Romance

Guards - Smith, Richmond, Wilcher, Leftis
Wings/Forwards - Luis, Scott, Dunlap, Glover
Post - Zuby, Iwuchukwu, Maker, Ayo

Latest change: Kadary Richmond commits to St. Johns on 5/7 (transfer portal)
Current scholarship count: 12/13

Back