2024/2025 Roster

I’m not sure he’s that slow (for his position and height) Did you see him hustle at the last UCONN game?. I was startled. Of course, we haven’t seen enough of him over an extended period of time, but he’s clearly taking direction from Pitino. He may very well turn out to be a stud.
I think Brady will be a stud and we will start to see it this year.

I think Brady will be a stud and we will start to see it this year.
A lot will depend heavily on the point guard, but I am bullish. I like what I saw from him in secondary transition. I expect him to add to his toolbox as he progresses.

Impressive how quick our roster is already balanced. Hopefully we have a few stud freshman in the ‘25 class, and all of a sudden, we’re prioritizing retention & just looking at filling 2-3 spots via portal
And someone reinstitutes sit out transfers unless HC leaves

Does Brooklyn College have a program still?
Posh getting talked about like he’s a bum is laughable. He would have been perfect next to Jenkins looking back. Mike Andersons guys are actually playing well at new schools by the way. Had no problem with how it all worked out but those guys aren’t bums.

Posh getting talked about like he’s a bum is laughable. He would have been perfect next to Jenkins looking back. Mike Andersons guys are actually playing well at new schools by the way. Had no problem with how it all worked out but those guys aren’t bums.
Posh is not a Bum. Most would agree . He does have limitations as we know well.
But , for 20 minutes or so per game , he can be a dynamo on Defense ,Stealing , Rebounding well for his size .
He’s not a classic PG and he does wear down in the 2nd half of games .

Problem , no matter where he goes is that he is a limited shooter and can be defended well due to that limitation,

Any no one ever leaves it more on the Court than Posh . Let’s give him some props for his time here .

Back