2024/2025 Roster

Guards - Wilcher, Leftis
Wings/Forwards - Luis, Dunlap, Glover, Ayo
Post - Zuby, Maker

Latest change: Forward Glenn Taylor Jr. enters the portal
Current scholarship count: 8/13

I expect Dunlap to take major step forward from year 1 to 2.
His early January stretch before he hurt leg late in Providence game showed he can be a player in BE with some added muscle and working another off season in the Pitino lab
I am in the minority I expect, but see Brady having better upside than fan favorite Sim. Just me, but I love his ability to scrap, deftly hit the post, improving on D, always moving w/o ball and hits open man. You can see “son of a coach” in him and if he gets stronger that will help his legs & shot. He does have nice shooting firm. We’ll see, not knocking Sim either.

I am in the minority I expect, but see Brady having better upside than fan favorite Sim. Just me, but I love his ability to scrap, deftly hit the post, improving on D, always moving w/o ball and hits open man. You can see “son of a coach” in him and if he gets stronger that will help his legs & shot. He does have nice shooting firm. We’ll see, not knocking Sim either.
i think both will take a jump, but neither will ultimately be a 'superstar'.

i think Sim will have more pressure (than Brady) to succeed given his ranking, unc transfer, and all the hype surrounding him. think he also plays the hardest position and one which he has to translate coach's direction and execute it. his mental toughness will play a huge role.

as for brady, as we started to see after his brief january 'breakout', teams started honing in on him and limiting his shots. i expect more of that, so he will definitely need to get better with his catch and shoot, use of screens. as for defense, idk, but he is slow. i worry about that with him.

i think both will take a jump, but neither will ultimately be a 'superstar'.

i think Sim will have more pressure (than Brady) to succeed given his ranking, unc transfer, and all the hype surrounding him. think he also plays the hardest position and one which he has to translate coach's direction and execute it. his mental toughness will play a huge role.

as for brady, as we started to see after his brief january 'breakout', teams started honing in on him and limiting his shots. i expect more of that, so he will definitely need to get better with his catch and shoot, use of screens. as for defense, idk, but he is slow. i worry about that with him.
I’m not sure he’s that slow (for his position and height) Did you see him hustle at the last UCONN game?. I was startled. Of course, we haven’t seen enough of him over an extended period of time, but he’s clearly taking direction from Pitino. He may very well turn out to be a stud.

Wilcher played the toughest position for the toughest coach as a freshman. 3 level scorer with great support system. I think he’s a star

Need to see Dunlap create for himself before I anoint him. It should come w his progression along w adding size.

Both are great teammates and we’re lucky to have them and their families w us.

Wilcher played the toughest position for the toughest coach as a freshman. 3 level scorer with great support system. I think he’s a star

Need to see Dunlap create for himself before I anoint him. It should come w his progression along w adding size.

Both are great teammates and we’re lucky to have them and their families w us.
Don’t think Dunlap will ever be the guy to create much for himself and that’s fine. Does enough for his teammates by constant movement, back cuts, and stretching the D.

Guards - Wilcher, Leftis
Wings/Forwards - Luis, Dunlap, Glover, Ayo
Post - Zuby, Iwuchukwu, Maker

Latest change: Vince Iwuchukwu commits to St. Johns on 4/23
Current scholarship count: 9/13
I hope you backed off the ledge mattc.
Hopefully by tonight you can sit down and maybe have a celebratory drink.

Back