2024/2025 Roster

School still has me blocked out of all postings for calling out Vendikos for being MAGA. Jeez.

Speaking of 5th year seniors Dave, was there any update on if Deivon will get another year of eligibility? I remember seeing players who were ineligible and missed games last year due to the two-time transfer rule will be given another year
His case will be heard at season's end.

He's already played four seasons and never fewer than 24 games in each. I don't get how it's even remotely possible for him to have another season after this one.

He's already played four seasons and never fewer than 24 games in each. I don't get how it's even remotely possible for him to have another season after this one.
I'm not a lawyer or an eligibility expert but there was a ruling that anyone who was deemed ineligible for any part of a season due to the now repealed 2 time transfer rule will be granted another year. Smith missed games last year because he was a 2 time transfer; hence why his eligibility for next season is in question.

I'm not a lawyer or an eligibility expert but there was a ruling that anyone who was deemed ineligible for any part of a season due to the now repealed 2 time transfer rule will be granted another year. Smith missed games last year because he was a 2 time transfer; hence why his eligibility for next season is in question.
I'd be thrilled if it happened, but losing six(?) games and possibly getting up to 40 more in return seems crazy.

He will have a year of eligibility based on the court agreement I wrote about a few months ago. If he chooses to use it.

The agreement said anyone who missed all or part of a season because they had to sit out due to the multi-transfer rule would be allowed to get a full year of eligibility back. I think it went back to 2020-21 season but I forgot.

Bottom line is Smith sat the first 9 games last year at Utah based on the fact he was a multi-transfer that normally had to sit a year. When the initial injunction came that lifted it for everyone sitting he became immediately eligible.

Goes back to 2019-20. I said 20-21 before.

Here is Goodie's tweet on this from June..

Smith? Be nice to enter next season with he, Wilcher, Glover & Liotopoulos in the backcourt without even going shopping. Lewis, Prey, Dunlap, Ejiofor, Iwuchukwuand Maker would round up a nice 10 man rotation.

Back