2024/2025 Roster

Do Scott or Smith potentially have another year of eligibility? Or is it certain we will be losing them after this season.

I thought d both were eligible for one of those ridiculous exemptions. But fret not, they've got almost a year to come up with some more.

Ok height comparison time. Prey looks 4-5” taller than RJ.
a solid 6’11”. he also looks similar height as maker.
( but closer to camera adds height appearance)
I think they are on a hill or something too. Lefteris looks like he's Smith's size. Even if he's not actually 6'5", he's not 6'1" either.

I think they are on a hill or something too. Lefteris looks like he's Smith's size. Even if he's not actually 6'5", he's not 6'1" either.
Let's say Prey is 6'9"-6'10"ish. Pitino mentioned the need for a stretch 4 more than once at season's end. As luck would have it, up popped Prey.
Already 19, there's been talk about him entering the '25 draft. We may not get a kid of this caliber for quite a while. Would a lineup of Zuby, Prey, Luis, Kadary, Smith make serious noise? I think this would be our best lineup since Ron Ron. Although the conference is loaded this year, I'll be disappointed if we don't contend for the top spot. Nice depth with Wilcher, Scott, Iwuchukwu and the 2 blue chip freshmen, and Mike Anderson's gone. If we can stay healthy, i really like the pieces. 2 deep at each position with Pitino at the helm, I honestly don't feel there'a better team in the conference. Oh BTW, good morning everyone.

Back