2014 World Cup

Robben needs to wear a scuba mask... he should have been booked earlier for diving but the ref showed leniency.

Slight contact and he goes down like he is shot by a .50 caliber and the ref buys it.
I get everyone does it but the diving is ruining the game. If you dove when I played you were called a female body part.

Robben needs to wear a scuba mask... he should have been booked earlier for diving but the ref showed leniency.

Slight contact and he goes down like he is shot by a .50 caliber and the ref buys it.
I get everyone does it but the diving is ruining the game. If you dove when I played you were called a female body part.

Mulva? Dolores? :) I miss Seinfeld...

I hated that call. I hate when ref's decide games in any sport.

I wouldn't want to walk into a mexican restaurant right now if I was from the Netherlands

Horrible end of regulation for costa rica. Hopefully they pull it out but a man down makes it so tough

He embellished the crap out of it, but he was definitely tripped. It was a legit call. Did he act like he got blasted with a shotgun? Yeah. But, that's part of the game. Do I respect it? Not really, I wouldn't do it, but he did get tripped.

Brazil-Chile
Colombia-Uruguay
Mexico-Holland
Costa Rica - Greece
France-Nigeria
Germany-Algeria
Argentina-Switz
Belgium-USA

Some great looking games. Only downside is that someone is going out on penalties, which is a tough way to lose...

I am going with Brazil, Colombia, Holland, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Argentina, USA

6 out of 6 so far; hot hand - don't fail me now...

Jozy is back... and Kompany might be out. I smell blood!

Great Argentina ending. Oh man that Swiss guy that hit the pole at the end must be kicking himself. So close and almost got the rebound

Hopefully Colombia can pull this one out. Now with the US out I'm rooting for anyone south of the border but I'd prefer either Colombia or Costa Rica if possible

Hopefully Colombia can pull this one out. Now with the US out I'm rooting for anyone south of the border but I'd prefer either Colombia or Costa Rica if possible

Agree, it's a hemisphere thing.
Screw Europe.

Screw Europe.
You guys are blinded by the women :) which I don't blame you... but go Germany!

Screw Europe.
You guys are blinded by the women :) which I don't blame you... but go Germany!

Brazil and Colombia just might have the hottest women fans on earth

Back