2014 World Cup

i started a pool on espn.
Group: redmen.com
motto: where
i've already entered the winning bracket but 2nd place is up for grabs.
Do you have a link to the pool? I can't seem to find it.

http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-bracket-predictor/2014/en/bracket

Only 4 entries?
That's about how many people read the soccer forum. :)

I'd join but I wouldn't know what the hell I was doing

Have your in laws guide you.

i started a pool on espn.
Group: redmen.com
motto: where
i've already entered the winning bracket but 2nd place is up for grabs.
Do you have a link to the pool? I can't seem to find it.

http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-bracket-predictor/2014/en/bracket

Only 4 entries?
That's about how many people read the soccer forum. :)

I'd join but I wouldn't know what the hell I was doing

Have your in laws guide you.
hmmm good point. Her dad is a huge soccer fan. Will ask him this weekend

I liked one announcers line , " If USA has 23 players better than Donovan they should be heavy favorites to win it all."

I liked one announcers line , " If USA has 23 players better than Donovan they should be heavy favorites to win it all."
Who was that? I was watching some Scottish/Irish sausage fest that wanted nothing to do with Donovan.

I'm not much of a soccer watcher but they kid Greene looked worthless last game.

Bruce Arena the former US coach and Donovan's LA Galaxy coach. The fans held up four banners at the game Donovan scored two goals to set the MLS goal scoring record. Was at the game against Turkey. We could use Donovan.

In all honesty, who really cares about the World Cup? The US is not a soccer country. It never was, and it never will be. They can keep trying to push it on people as much as they want, but it will never catch on, much like the WNBA (who actually knew there still was a WNBA). The US will never win a World Cup simply because people just don't care enough. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better.

In all honesty, who really cares about the World Cup? The US is not a soccer country. It never was, and it never will be. They can keep trying to push it on people as much as they want, but it will never catch on, much like the WNBA (who actually knew there still was a WNBA). The US will never win a World Cup simply because people just don't care enough. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better.

Thanks for your gas infused, long winded opinion. Not giving a rat's tail about soccer is your business. But there is no need for you to come on the soccer forum and attempt to be funny.

Back