Yankees 2024 Season

No repercussions for bad play on this team. Boone lets them get away with murder. Rizzo has been awful in the field this year. I suspect it might have to do with his concussion last year. Torres? Just a bad BB IQ player. Yanks blew it by not moving him this past winter.

Team can't field (see tonight's game), can't run the bases (see any game, especially Statue) hits into one DP after another, and must ground out to the first baseman more than any MLB team.

Judge is horrible right now. He's lucky Sosa is on this team, or he would really be hearing it from fans, the newspapers and on TV/social media.

Oh, and the Yankees lost again to the Orioles.

Middle of the lineup 0 for 14 with 6 strikeouts.

This against a team without a closer.

No energy on this Yankees team.

Of course, in the postgame, Boone doesn't call Torres out for a boneheaded play, now twice this season.

And now they face Burnes tomorrow night. Ugh.

game 32. yanks beat al east rival and contender on the road.
bravo gil and the pen for the rare birds shutout.
yanks wwwwwwwwin on 2 run pesky pole getty.
i bet $5 that trent would not get on base in may. if i win, i win 80 cents. his batting average.
trent came close in first at bat. what should have been ball 5 was instead strike 3.
in my small sample size of 5 games., yanks appear to have too many streaky hitters.
it could be feast or famine for runs this season.
are the yanks a running team? 3 stolen bases. one caught stealing.

Nice win on the road.

Meanwhile, back at the Boone Ranch, he obviously blew that Milwaukee first series game by not allowing Holmes to pitch the next inning with a lead after only 10 pitches the prior inning. And tonight Holmes threw 23 pitches in a 5 out save. Boone's an idiot.

Nice win on the road.

Meanwhile, back at the Boone Ranch, he obviously blew that Milwaukee first series game by not allowing Holmes to pitch the next inning with a lead after only 10 pitches the prior inning. And tonight Holmes threw 23 pitches in a 5 out save. Boone's an idiot.
Yanks only 2 runs was a Cabrera 2-run HR, they're a very boring team right now.
Glad the pitching saved our asses tonight.

Back