World Cup

Argentina constantly shows their true colors, how anyone is surprised by that makes me smh. They’ve only been acting like this since the 70s and they only behave worse when they win. I root for Brazil before I root for Argentina and I hate Brazil too. I’m already a huge Modric fan and Perisic has been one of Spurs’ bright lights this season so it goes without saying: Let’s Go Croatia!

England seems to be playing better in the battle of the Channel. Doing a great job on Mbappe and French defense giving England a lot of opportunities. Waiting for Rashford to come in

Great game, England is going to be regretting a lot of missed chances, and not just Kane's missed penalty.

I know Morocco plays great defense, it'd be great to see a Croatia-Morocco final.
No matter, England lost, and it will be hard for 3,000+ of them to get out of Qatari jails. That is so special.

No matter, England lost, and it will be hard for 3,000+ of them to get out of Qatari jails. That is so special.
It must have been a unique experience for them. The usual heavy drinking before the game, then no beer in the stadium, followed by even heavier drinking after the loss. Does Qatar even have that much jail space?

No matter what you think of Messi, he is a hell of a player. His assist on 3rd goal was a thing of beauty as he got by defender. Bad thing about Argie win is that Ivana Knoll will not be able to fulfill her promise if Croatia had won. ☹️

As much as I hate France, and I really hate France, they better win tomorrow. Croatia and Morocco are similar no real offense so I don't hold out much hope against Argentina. There are only two countries I hate more than France in Soccer: Brazil and Argentina. The Samba boys are done dancin' and the next ones that I want to go down are the arrogant Argentinians.

As much as I hate France, and I really hate France, they better win tomorrow. Croatia and Morocco are similar no real offense so I don't hold out much hope against Argentina. There are only two countries I hate more than France in Soccer: Brazil and Argentina. The Samba boys are done dancin' and the next ones that I want to go down are the arrogant Argentinians.
Agree w/ you desire for France to win tomorrow as the French/Argies game in the final would be more likely to demonstrate the "beautiful game" that soccer can be. Morocco plays the way they do because they can't compete in aa offensive style game--they will pack it in.

Does anyone know why they show Morocco's score abbreviating their name MAR??

Mbape matched Messi with a great assist in the second half today. Also he showed great class in exchanging jersey's with his PSG teammate Hakimi after the game. There was great respect between coaches and players from both teams, something that was missing in most games in the WC. While I feel empathy for Messi and this being his last go-round, Mbape has shown so much class, I am inclined to root for Le Bleu.

Sunday to be interesting game between two good teams and see what #10 will be player of the WC and POY. (they are tied for the Golden Boot)

Typical Maher: willing to throw his friends under the bus so he can win abet. ;) Btw, is Nathalie as big a Messi fan boy as you have become?:giggle:
peruvians typically hate Chileans and Argentians aren't that far behind although we love Buenos Aires and I have friends there

Mbape matched Messi with a great assist in the second half today. Also he showed great class in exchanging jersey's with his PSG teammate Hakimi after the game. There was great respect between coaches and players from both teams
Kinda like the respect Messi showed Van Gaal after the game:rolleyes:?

Back