Why Am I a Jet Fan?

If the Jets didn't have bad luck, they wouldn't have any. Try any one of Wentz, Foles, Flacco, McCoy, Rivers.

Zach Wilson does not seem to have the skills at this level but maybe some Rodgers 1:1 coaching will get get him on track?

It’s less physically damaging than sticking a fork in my eye. Plus I only have 2 of those so it’s limited pain, whereas the Jets provide a lifetime of angst.

Recent sporting results have me concerned. Mets are horrible. Yanks were looking a little better than the Amazin’s until the Martian’s injury. Throw in the Giants’ historically bad performance:

26805D0A-8D37-4F5E-9AC8-B22B48ACD15B.jpeg

and Aaron Rodgers’ “4 Snaps To Glory” makes sense. NY sports is doomed. I predict a joint visit from Dottie and Wolf-Biederman right as Midnight Madness is tipping off.

“If it’s too good to be true, it probably is”

Last edited:
Missed the game. I was trying to activate NFL Sunday Ticket from Verizon to watch the game here in Florida. No luck. Many incompetent people working somewhere (?) for Verizon with accents that were difficult to understand.

Really should have had co-OCs: One to keep a Hall of Famer happy, and one actually creative guy who doesn't suck at his job.
LJSA, this comment is very accurate. I am a Packers fan and follow them closely. Nathaniel Hackett was never really the primary play caller. He might have been listed as the OC but he worked under Matt LaFleur who as HC did most of the play calling.

Apparently Matt Ryan and Carson Wentz reached out to Jets and were turned down. Both obviously flawed but ridiculous to think Wilson will ever amount to anything. I'd fire everyone willing to simply throw away an entire season.

At this point they should just offer Wilson to the Bears for Fields. The staff there seems intent on not letting their running QB run, which I assume is to tank for Caleb. Wilson will get them faster to the bottom than any other QB I can think of, other than Nathan Peterman.

(I just googled Peterman and he is apparently on the Bears so maybe they don't need Wilson.)

At this point it's negligence to not bring in a better QB. I texted a buddy yesterday that I'm not watching another down of Jets football until they get a real QB. I'm 54 years old and have not missed a snap in 30+ years but I can't watch this any more. Maybe I'll become a Dolphins fan. I think they just scored again.

I repeat, I agree Wilson is not remotely an answer but until the Jets get an O line that can block even a little bit, they could bring in Joe Montana and still be a mediocre offense at best.

At this point it's negligence to not bring in a better QB. I texted a buddy yesterday that I'm not watching another down of Jets football until they get a real QB. I'm 54 years old and have not missed a snap in 30+ years but I can't watch this any more. Maybe I'll become a Dolphins fan. I think they just scored again.
Problem is who? QB is not plug and play. Maybe they pick up someone around the “bye”. They put their eggs in the Zach Wilson backup basket. Adding someone to the mix now is tough ask.

I agree with Namath. I've seen Mike F'n White throw for 400 yards behind an equally awful offensive line.

Jets legend Joe Namath blasts Zach Wilson: 'I've seen enough'

Back