Why Am I a Jet Fan?

If you are a true Jet fan, you are not shocked by this news (which will be confirmed tomorrow). Vinnie Testerverde all over again. We can never have nice things.

On the positive note, great win!!!! Defense was awesome and zGibson knows what to do with the ball in his hands. Watch the run back and see how he set up and used his blockers. Smart player. Garrett Wilson’s TD catch was off the charts (as was Lazard‘s leap over him in celebration and disbelief afterwards).

Last edited:
How dare you ever have hope. When they filmed hard knocks did you actually get hope ?

17 years actually it was Lavins first year when DJ went down Nathalie says to me " but babe you knew they were going to lose why do you get upset every year "

You know why ? I dont know but that jet fan in Paultz video knows :)

How dare you ever have hope. When they filmed hard knocks did you actually get hope ?

17 years actually it was Lavins first year when DJ went down Nathalie says to me " but babe you knew they were going to lose why do you get upset every year "

You know why ? I dont know but that jet fan in Paultz video knows :)
Mods can you post this on the Giants thread too ? Same thing applies :)

Carson Wentz, Philip Rivers. Hate both, but even broken down or rusty, both on their worst days are several orders of magnitude better than Wilson on his best day.

Or revisit the scouting reports and see if there is a Purdy-like guy with pre-NFL Purdy knocks against him who never made it on a roster. Find a kid whose offense was predicated on making his reads quickly and getting rid of the ball quickly. I don't care if that kid turns out to be only 6'0. Did Western Kentucky have a sr. QB last year? Did Iowa State? Bring those kids in because Wilson does not have it.

This D is too good to waste on another year of Wilson.

Or offer Tom Brady $100 million bonus for winning Super Bowl. Time to get creative and ballsy.

The only thing I trust Wilson with would be showing a lonely MILF a good time.

Difference between this Jets team and past teams is they have multiple playmakers!!! Any one of them can help win a game like last night! With that said Wilson is still a deer in headlites!

gotta knock on Brady's door... give him 3 weeks to get in game shape- trot him out there week 4... as mentioned- this team is too good to waste on Wilson...

gotta knock on Brady's door... give him 3 weeks to get in game shape- trot him out there week 4... as mentioned- this team is too good to waste on Wilson...
You make the call but he will not have any interest. He is scheduled to go into the Patriots’ Ring of Honor this year. There is no way Brady does anything to hurt the Pats.

There is one positive in the Rogers injury--the Jets will get their #1 pick in the 2024 draft from the Packers, who will revert to a #2 from the Rogers trade, as Rogers will not play the required minimum # of games. Of course this does include the one negative--The Jets will have a #1 draft pick to screw up.

There is one positive in the Rogers injury--the Jets will get their #1 pick in the 2024 draft from the Packers, who will revert to a #2 from the Rogers trade, as Rogers will not play the required minimum # of games. Of course this does include the one negative--The Jets will have a #1 draft pick to screw up.
I'm shocked a meteor didn't hit the field and cause cancellation of Jets season, thus still having to give up a first rounder.

You make the call but he will not have any interest. He is scheduled to go into the Patriots’ Ring of Honor this year. There is no way Brady does anything to hurt the Pats.
I'm hoping he realllllllly wants to hurt Belichick though 😁

Back