Who Should We Root For?

Oh I`m glad that murderer (Ray Lewis) is gonna hang it up after this year. He forget what he did with his bloody shirt huh? lol yeah he knew that with DNA if he came up with the shirt that he`d be convicted.
Yeah you could name miami players in the nfl like I could name ND players in the NFL.

But again, what was the score on October 6th in Chicagoi? Oh bad memory huh? lol. Oh how`s the probation going on with Miami? lol

Don`t worry you`ll get your rematch coming up soon, hope it`s more competitive.

Yes Jimmy Clausen and Brady Quinn are the players you could name. You sound like an idiot with that comment comparing ND pros to Miami's. the only impact players from nd are tuck and maybe Kyle Rudolph. Come correct if you're going to put an argument out there, fool.

Notre Dame holds a 17-7 edge on Miami. What happened in the bowl gasme a few years back? and lol what happened this year?
Face it Miami sucks ass and they will suck for the next 5 years, just face it.

Dont make me have to look up the statistics from the game lol miami is a joke

How many times do you say "lol" to something you are writing yourself?
1. Nobody cares about who won the Sun Bowl 3 years ago.
2. Nobody cares about nd beating us in a year that ended with embarrassment for them.
3. You made the argument ND has comparable nfl players and I told you it's a fact that you are way off base and need to be evaluated.

Wow. Your player with the most integrity just lied about a girl dying from leukemia. He is either gay or a complete dick.. I say he's both. Congrats on that losers

Wow. Your player with the most integrity just lied about a girl dying from leukemia. He is either gay or a complete dick.. I say he's both. Congrats on that losers

lol yeah go kid yourself now and act like you don`t care that ND owns your trashy Hurricanes. ND owns Miami lol. Let me know when Miami is back ok?

lol yeah go kid yourself now and act like you don`t care that ND owns your trashy Hurricanes. ND owns Miami lol. Let me know when Miami is back ok?

we've already been through the facts here. Miami owns the lot of NFL talent. Notre Dame boasts 2 solid players (and even that's a push).

And now...oh baby is this good... the potential biggest story in sports is about to blow. I can guarantee this kid is gay. I would love to have him on my team(considering the giants need a LB), but to go through an elaborate hoax of saying your gf who never existed died from leukemia is a disparaging and tragic tale. One which will hurt the perception of ND because obviously this kid went through a whole lot of trouble to cover it up.

Back