Who Should We Root For?

I hope both teams lose.

I so desperately wanted that during the 1986 World Series, and it didn't work out my way.

My guess is it will not work out my way tonight as well.

LOL. I felt the same way in 1986.

root ag.NY mets bec.?I rooted for 76-77-78 yankee teams even though I was a mets fan that team was gritty w munson pinella nettles etc
in 1986 the mets were the toast of the town with a great team winning with true grit dykstra,backman,wilson straw,&carter
its not like the mets were a rival like the brooklyn dodgers meeting in the 50s in the ws often
the red sox had the biggest jerky in clemens that was the real yankees rival to hate
dont understand why yakee fans hate the mets when they have 2 ws titles thanks to horrible owners in 50yrs & lost to u in 2000
I respect players like jeter & rivera cant hate true pros
guys like reggie & arod are the ones I root ag.

I`m probably not suppose to say this here lol

Been a ND fan since the Holtz days when I was a kid. As big of a ND football fan as I am a SJU basketball. Waited 25yrs for this game and after watching all season, ND playing with fight and thinking that this was gonna be a great game then come and get smacked like that is bothering me.
Yeah this is a year ahead of schedule and this was unexpected but still.

Oh well GO REDMEN

I've been a fan of the U since I was a little kid. Couldn't have been happier to see Notre Dame get stomped and see their insufferable fans witness such a romping.

I've been a fan of the U since I was a little kid. Couldn't have been happier to see Notre Dame get stomped and see their insufferable fans witness such a romping.

lol A Miami fan talking huh? What was the score on October 6th in Chicago?

It was wonderful to see ND get battered and I hope it is a sign of things to come. After what they did to the big east and how they used the big east to redevelop a basketball team that was third rate should never be forgeiven. Greed and Arrogance is the Notre Dame legacy

It was wonderful to see ND get battered and I hope it is a sign of things to come. After what they did to the big east and how they used the big east to redevelop a basketball team that was third rate should never be forgeiven. Greed and Arrogance is the Notre Dame legacy

coach kelly just interviewed for eagles job

coach kelly just interviewed for eagles job

lol yeah you`re a funny one Johnny

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/notre-dame-kelly-interviews-eagles-job-source-article-1.1237052

the guy let some kid climb up a tower in a storm to video practice die last yr then gets irish to bowl title game
lies about leaving for nfl . wonder whats happening during his confessions sounds like a real righteous catholic man

You for real bro? You want to talk recent history between the U and those twats from south bend. What do you call a 250 pound cheerleader from Notre dame??? Anorexic

Vince Wilfork, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Frank Gore, Willis Mcgahee, Andre Johnson, Antrel Rolle, Reggie Wayne, jimmy Graham, Jon Beason... Please dude, the players who are currently in the league from Miami are better than Notre dames all time team. And it ain't even close. Did I forget to mention Sean Taylor, the greatest safety of all time who still should be playing, may he rest in peace

You for real bro? You want to talk recent history between the U and those twats from south bend. What do you call a 250 pound cheerleader from Notre dame??? Anorexic

Vince Wilfork, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Frank Gore, Willis Mcgahee, Andre Johnson, Antrel Rolle, Reggie Wayne, jimmy Graham, Jon Beason... Please dude, the players who are currently in the league from Miami are better than Notre dames all time team. And it ain't even close. Did I forget to mention Sean Taylor, the greatest safety of all time who still should be playing, may he rest in peace

Dont forget Dwayne Johnson a C action star actor but A wrestler as 'the Rock' u smell whats cookin ???
next to Stone cold Steve Austin the rock was what made wwe worth watchin its horrible the last 5 yrs

It's a shame they can't go back to college then, because your team will never win another national championship in your lifetime.

And no way is Taylor the greatest safety of all time.

It's a shame they can't go back to college then, because your team will never win another national championship in your lifetime.

IMO, I also agree that Sean Taylor isn't the greatest safety of all time. I would love to say it, as I'm a huge Redskins fan (never cared about the Hurricanes), but I can't fix my mouth to say such. I think he was well on his way to becoming one of the best safeties in the game, but unfortunately he was taken away from us much too soon.

I also think the Hurricanes will mire in mediocrity for quite awhile. It might be longer once the NCAA are done with them, per Shapiro.

Yeah, but did Ronald Reagan ever play one of those guys in a movie?

I hope to live 50-60 years but then again you sound so confident I may as well never watch them again. Some of the hyperbole you ppl spew is laughable. Speak to the facts guy, in the span that Miami has won 5, count em 5 national titles, Notre dame won 1. Not to mention the indelible impact their players have left on the NFL.

Oh I`m glad that murderer (Ray Lewis) is gonna hang it up after this year. He forget what he did with his bloody shirt huh? lol yeah he knew that with DNA if he came up with the shirt that he`d be convicted.
Yeah you could name miami players in the nfl like I could name ND players in the NFL.

But again, what was the score on October 6th in Chicagoi? Oh bad memory huh? lol. Oh how`s the probation going on with Miami? lol

Don`t worry you`ll get your rematch coming up soon, hope it`s more competitive.

Oh I`m glad that murderer (Ray Lewis) is gonna hang it up after this year. He forget what he did with his bloody shirt huh? lol yeah he knew that with DNA if he came up with the shirt that he`d be convicted.
Yeah you could name miami players in the nfl like I could name ND players in the NFL.

But again, what was the score on October 6th in Chicagoi? Oh bad memory huh? lol. Oh how`s the probation going on with Miami? lol

Yes Jimmy Clausen and Brady Quinn are the players you could name. You sound like an idiot with that comment comparing ND pros to Miami's. the only impact players from nd are tuck and maybe Kyle Rudolph. Come correct if you're going to put an argument out there, fool.

Yes Jimmy Clausen and Brady Quinn are the players you could name. You sound like an idiot with that comment comparing ND pros to Miami's. the only impact players from nd are tuck and maybe Kyle Rudolph. Come correct if you're going to put an argument out there, fool.

Notre Dame holds a 17-7 edge on Miami. What happened in the bowl gasme a few years back? and lol what happened this year?
Face it Miami sucks ass and they will suck for the next 5 years, just face it.

Dont make me have to look up the statistics from the game lol miami is a joke

Back