Who Should We Root For?

NYCRedmen

With tonight's BCS championship game I find myself wondering who to root for? Needless to say I hate, ND & any team from the SEC (they are the ones that everyone is trying to catch up to, hence all of the football expansion), or even college football for that matter. But as a sports fan I will check in from time to time and see how things are going.

If Alabama wins, I can laugh at the Big 10 and ACC because it will just show them that no matter how much they expand, they will never be able to hang with the SEC in football.

If ND wins, I can laugh at all of these so called super (or soon to be) conferences, because here is a small Catholic school, who is independent, winning it all, and now has even more reason for them not join a conference in football.

To bad they both cant lose, lol.

Pulling for Notre Dame, mostly because I think Alabama will win seven of the next 10 championships.

I hope both teams lose.

I so desperately wanted that during the 1986 World Series, and it didn't work out my way.

My guess is it will not work out my way tonight as well.

A . I always root agaist ND FB because they were to good to join the BE in FB but used the BE to elevate its BB. B. Since this conference realignment I dont know who to root for and hate it, so I dont give a darn about college FB anymore.

Notre Dame. While I've grown to despise college football, I despise the SEC the most. Contrary to most, I don't hate Notre Dame…only when we play them!

I hope both teams lose.

I so desperately wanted that during the 1986 World Series, and it didn't work out my way.

My guess is it will not work out my way tonight as well.

LOL. I felt the same way in 1986.

I despise SEC football.

Pains me to say it as I grew up Michigan fan. But Go Irish

Roll Tide...

I think I'll go with our trainers' favorite team.

I guess you don't remember me during the Later Norm years. I think Lavin can get it done here. He gets no extra leeway with me. Norm got the same. I give all coaches at least 4 years to see what direction we are going. It takes at leasst that long to build a basketbsll program. After that, the honeymoon ends. I do think Lavin has the track record and recruiting ability to get it done. Certainly I'm a homer like everybody here should be. Everybody in the football stadium tonight in the ND vs Bama game is every bit the homer as me and maybe worse. You see, Notre dame despite being terrible for a few decades, still has fans bursting at the seams. If I'm the only one, then our fan base is truly sad...

Both my daughters went to UF. I've been a Gators and SEC football fan for the last 8 years. It is the most entertaining football in college. Sorry, Moose! Roll Tide!

Roll Tide...

I think I'll go with our trainers' favorite team.

I guess you don't remember me during the Later Norm years. I think Lavin can get it done here. He gets no extra leeway with me. Norm got the same. I give all coaches at least 4 years to see what direction we are going. It takes at leasst that long to build a basketbsll program. After that, the honeymoon ends. I do think Lavin has the track record and recruiting ability to get it done. Certainly I'm a homer like everybody here should be. Everybody in the football stadium tonight in the ND vs Bama game is every bit the homer as me and maybe worse. You see, Notre dame despite being terrible for a few decades, still has fans bursting at the seams. If I'm the only one, then our fan base is truly sad...

What does all the above have to do with rooting for the Tide???

ND for the sole reason that I'm 1/2 irish

My folks were Irish and the only college football game that was ever on in our house was the Army-Navy game.
My Dad couldn't even tell you where Indiana was.

ND for the sole reason that I'm 1/2 irish

My folks were Irish and the only college football game that was ever on in our house was the Army-Navy game.
My Dad couldn't even tell you where Indiana was.

Well aside from being Irish I couldnt even tell you what station college football in general is on.

I rarely watch it but the color gold reminds me of money as does the color green and I work in finance so go with what you know :)

With tonight's BCS championship game I find myself wondering who to root for? Needless to say I hate, ND & any team from the SEC (they are the ones that everyone is trying to catch up to, hence all of the football expansion), or even college football for that matter. But as a sports fan I will check in from time to time and see how things are going.

If Alabama wins, I can laugh at the Big 10 and ACC because it will just show them that no matter how much they expand, they will never be able to hang with the SEC in football.

If ND wins, I can laugh at all of these so called super (or soon to be) conferences, because here is a small Catholic school, who is independent, winning it all, and now has even more reason for them not join a conference in football.

To bad they both cant lose, lol.

Well, appears to be no question who these Pac 12 refs are rooting for.... and I'm footing FOR 'Bama. But they don't need this kind of "help". It's embarrassing.

Back