Who is the Next Player to Commit?

kranmars

Staff member
Just for kicks, who do you think is the next recruit Lavin gets a committment from?

Quincy Roberts who IF he keeps up his pace through 6 games and once he qualifies for official stats will be the 2nd leading scorer in the nation at 26ppg. (PS don't believe the ESPN stats they have him playing a minute and scoring 0 in a game for which he was not eligible). ; )

Quincy Roberts who IF he keeps up his pace through 6 games and once he qualifies for official stats will be the 2nd leading scorer in the nation at 26ppg. (PS don't believe the ESPN stats they have him playing a minute and scoring 0 in a game for which he was not eligible). ; )

Wow, good for him.

Would love to see a pure center in order that GG could move to the 4.
However,any one of Sampson, Gathers or Obepka would be great.
Sanchez would be a decent pickup for 2 seasons.
Perhaps there will be someone none of us are even aware of.  

Perhaps there will be someone none of us are even aware of.  

Here's hoping Lavin has a 7'0 Lithuanian sleeping on his couch. (And I'm only half kidding. I remember one of Lav's first interviews last season the indicated the staff would be looking nationwide and "overseas" for recruits) 

I see Sampson re committing really really soon!

There were rumblings of his coach trying to steer him elsewhere, so I actually think Sampson would commit as late as possible so as to limit the damage that could be done to him.

I see Sampson re committing really really soon!

There were rumblings of his coach trying to steer him elsewhere, so I actually think Sampson would commit as late as possible so as to limit the damage that could be done to him.

The rumors that Sampson's coach is KU pusher are so false they are comical.

Back