SJU Portal Targets

Trilly confirmed my hunch for the timelines of our targets:

Pryor is closest to a decision. He may get an update today.

Mitchell is just getting started in earnest. "Name is popping up everywhere."

Watkins likely doesn't get seriously started until after combine (May 19th) or after the opt-out deadline (29th).

Ledlum obviously is a huge TBD based on court.
any new updates

Didn’t Repole say we were getting a seton hall kid while he was in Kentucky to reporters ?

So he paid for him?

Maybe he is helping then, and not hear about it.

If that's the case then my bad.

Only I heard was rep was hoing to offer walter a mill and nothing else.

Mods just please remove that post, thanks.

Last edited:
So he paid for him?

Maybe he is helping then, and not hear about it.

If that's the case then my bad.

Only I heard was rep was hoing to offer walter a mill and nothing else.

Mods just please remove that post, thanks.
He actually texted me about it. Also whenever you buy a vitamin water it tells u about it under the cap. Like those old Snapple facts under Snapple bottle tops.

Trilly confirmed it’s us or Arkansas for Pryor.
Is Dillon Mitchell a backup plan? Was Mitchell on campus last weekend? He was very highly regarded coming out of high school and is only a junior. Could it be first to commit between him and Pryor, or is it a separate situation? Thanks.

Is Dillon Mitchell a backup plan? Was Mitchell on campus last weekend? He was very highly regarded coming out of high school and is only a junior. Could it be first to commit between him and Pryor, or is it a separate situation? Thanks.
Two different players. Mitchel is a strong player on the blocks but not much of a shooter and not a three point shooter at all. Pryor, a good rebounder, not as strong inside but a very good shooter and a good three point shooter, more of a stretch 4 than a power forward. My sense is that coach would prefer a stretch 4.

Two different players. Mitchel is a strong player on the blocks but not much of a shooter and not a three point shooter at all. Pryor, a good rebounder, not as strong inside but a very good shooter and a good three point shooter, more of a stretch 4 than a power forward. My sense is that coach would prefer a stretch 4.
Thanks. In Rick I Trust. Much appreciated.

I really hope Pryor notices that Cal was run out of UK while Pitino is wanted by many. Big difference there. Cal can recruit but not really coach well or develop that well. Rick is known for 1:1 development sessions & he’s much more passionate about this stuff. Cal reminds me of a rich man’s Lavin. Sadly he prob just goes to highest bidder which will be Ark I’d guess.

Trilly - “Interesting response I got. He may not visit anywhere”
Likely comes down to Nil$'s.

Who knows, but I guess it's 'good' he may not visit there.

They'd have every squeezable, sorority 'hotty' on parade for the guy.
Lol.

I really hope Pryor notices that Cal was run out of UK while Pitino is wanted by many. Big difference there. Cal can recruit but not really coach well or develop that well. Rick is known for 1:1 development sessions & he’s much more passionate about this stuff. Cal reminds me of a rich man’s Lavin. Sadly he prob just goes to highest bidder which will be Ark I’d guess.
Highest $ and who convinces him they have best chance to make a Final 4 trumps. Going into his last season, I doubt player development means a ton to him.

Highest $ and who convinces him they have best chance to make a Final 4 trumps. Going into his last season, I doubt player development means a ton to him.
If that’s the case, I think we are on the upswing with a nasty lineup. Cal has also underperformed last few years in post-season and was gonna get canned by UK. Big East and NYC gonna be the place to be for basketball this coming season.

Back