SJU Portal Targets

1)Baylor war chest simply too large.
2)Said it before entered and stand by it... Smith was the guy they had to have
3) Also said that Kadary thing was atypical..i was wrong. It's beyond that. He and his ppl are baffling and acting in a way literally unseen before. Cliff.. he was trying to cash in.. This kid...it's SO odd.
4) SJ will get a quality F...bunch of feelers out and 2 visits in the works
Still very much alive in the Kadary recruitment.

This could literally change by the time we wake up as the situation is very volatile, but still hearing the staff wants Smith and him.

We should probably have clarity on the situation by tomorrow night at the latest.

The funniest thing about NIL is if you don’t think this is gonna come up in some of these locker rooms after a bad or tough loss…then you’ve never been in a locker room before. It’s gonna lead to some bad blood between some teammates on some of these teams.

The funniest thing about NIL is if you don’t think this is gonna come up in some of these locker rooms after a bad or tough loss…then you’ve never been in a locker room before. It’s gonna lead to some bad blood between some teammates on some of these teams.
And that is going to be the job of the coach to get his players to put aside the financial differences. Commit to the team and work together. Another aspect of coaching in this environment.

And that is going to be the job of the coach to get his players to put aside the financial differences. Commit to the team and work together. Another aspect of coaching in this environment.
The coaches can’t be around them 100% of the time, especially right after the game is over. They all have egos no matter if they’re getting NIL or they’re not (or if they’re getting $1.5 mil).

1)Baylor war chest simply too large.
2)Said it before entered and stand by it... Smith was the guy they had to have
3) Also said that Kadary thing was atypical..i was wrong. It's beyond that. He and his ppl are baffling and acting in a way literally unseen before. Cliff.. he was trying to cash in.. This kid...it's SO odd.
4) SJ will get a quality F...bunch of feelers out and 2 visits in the works

Please share what you can when you can re: Kadary. Kid and his camp sound like total headaches and have me questioning if he’s even worth it, despite the obvious talent.

Everyone talking about Repole and how he should outbid everyone else is beyond ridiculous. Every school competing for these elite players has one or multiple people like Repole. We are in on some of the guys because of Mike and others like him. We could be Seton Hall or the like where we can’t retain our guys or be in the mix for other top players. That’s not the case but also no one is writing blank checks either for these guys.

Everyone talking about Repole and how he should outbid everyone else is beyond ridiculous. Every school competing for these elite players has one or multiple people like Repole. We are in on some of the guys because of Mike and others like him. We could be Seton Hall or the like where we can’t retain our guys or be in the mix for other top players. That’s not the case but also no one is writing blank checks either for these guys.
Agreed. It's just not sustainable for multiple years.

Staff knows the Kadary camp is erratic and unpredictable. They must think it is well worth it to hang in there and something they can manage. No sense worrying about his “braintrust”, staff must know what they are doing and plain and simple, want him.

Fans as I do remember well him sitting out in BE season over some NIL issue, but all of that must be in the decision making mix. These one year loaners in this era are frustrating chases, but not too many alternatives who potentially move needle for SJ I guess.

If the Baylor staff crashed in the Andes on a recruiting trip to see a kid in Chile and had to eat each other to survive I wouldn’t be upset other then hoping the plane crew survived the ordeal
Agree and if we get Richmond, I’m sure the fans of the Hall would feel the same about Pitino and staff. 😂👍

Last edited:
“If the 6-foot-7 guard withdrawals from the NBA Draft, he will have one year left of eligibility. The withdrawal deadline is on June 16. The NBA Draft will be on June 26-27.”

I’d love to hear some confirmation on this. I’m not sure how he doesnt have 2 years of eligibility left. Freshmen season was 20-21

20-21: 1st - COVID season (4 years left)
21-22: 2nd - Medical redshirt (4 years left)
22-23: 3rd - freshmen year (3 left)
23-24: 4th - sophomore year (2 left)

It would be like if Posh missed all of last season with a medical injury, he would have this year and next year still.

Back