SJU Portal Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadary’s standing with us should become clear by early next week.

I don’t think the staff even knows at this point what he’s going to do. A lot of misinformation being thrown around by his people.

SJU is out on Omier from what I’ve heard.

Heard Dillon Mitchell and Jamir Watkins are names to watch if the Kadary decision doesn’t go our way.
Man I love Watkins. Other guys here aren’t gonna love him as a PF option. I’m pretty sure he’s got 2 years left too with the Covid year and a full medical redshirt a separate year. I would be more worried about the C spot than I would the PF spot if we landed him as our front court piece.

This is fascinating, because the volume of insiders point to Omier being a SJU long shot. Yet, Y2 is standing firm.

If Y2 is correct, I would suggest he is someone who is extremely close to our team's portal work.
He had the Smith stuff yesterday before anyone else.

Man I love Watkins. Other guys here aren’t gonna love him as a PF option. I’m pretty sure he’s got 2 years left too with the Covid year and a full medical redshirt a separate year. I would be more worried about the C spot than I would the PF spot if we landed him as our front court piece.
Watkins (and Mitchell) being "backup plans" shows how elevated our program is now. It's kind of unbelievable. I'd like the interchangeability of Scott/Luis/Watkins.

I like Watkins…a lot of overlap there with Scott and Luis. I would not hesitate to roll out a front court of 3 6’7 guys with legit skills if they get after it on defense and the glass.

I don’t think the staff even knows at this point what he’s going to do. A lot of misinformation being thrown around by his people.

Heard Dillon Mitchell and Jamir Watkins are names to watch if the Kadary decision doesn’t go our way.
Don’t we need another big no matter what if Kadary comes aboard?

As Sonny and Cher said it best……..

The beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La-de-da-de-de, la-de-da-de-da
Charleston was once the rage, ah-huh

At the end of day nobody knows but the kid his family and the coach of his new team. Everyone who says lock does not really know for sure. So let's just see how things play out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back