SJU Portal Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's headed into his fifth season of college, and not one spent in a non-power conference. He isn't suddenly going to be overwhelmed by height.
Utah was in the PAC-12…that’s a power conference.

Oops now seeing your “not” which renders my post meaningless😂

Scott took 4 threes a game and made 40% during conference play. Whats many?
When I think of a good 3 point shooter, one who consistently will take 6 shots and up. But agree with you on another forward piece. A power forward (difference make) could make up for shooting with offensive rebounds. Many don’t realize the impact of losing Ledlum will have unless replaced appropriately.

Wilcher could flirt with 40% if he takes the best 4 shots he’s see every game. His form from high school senior year to his freshman season was dramatically improved.

Shooting is the least of my concerns for Wilcher.
hope u guys r right about Wilcher. But his decision making is more of a concern.

Just goes to show what players say or imply is all BS. There are no locks with portal & NIL with zero rules. It seriously is ruining the game for me.
What I find amusing is that several posters who made statements early on re. Cliff O, back tracked and said they should never have stated anything firmly cause of the fluid nature of things. Now some of the same posters are doing it again with Omier, Kadary and Smith…. Does this fall under the category of…… fool me once etc…….🤪

What I find amusing is that several posters who made statements early on re. Cliff O, back tracked and said they should never have stated anything firmly cause of the fluid nature of things. Now some of the same posters are doing it again with Omier, Kadary and Smith…. Does this fall under the category of…… fool me once etc…….🤪
I really appreciate the info that the insiders provide. I know this stuff changes by the minute, but as an avid fan, it’s awesome to have guys on here who are willing to share what they know.

I really appreciate the info that the insiders provide. I know this stuff changes by the minute, but as an avid fan, it’s awesome to have guys on here who are willing to share what they know.
Don’t get me wrong, I do as well, I just wish their info was more of the “I’m hearing that” nature rather than the “done deal, locked” rhetoric. 😎👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back