SJU Portal Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omier is a certified monster. Landing him would cause me to recalibrate my expectations for the next 5 years. Losing him would be rough.

Would need Mitchell AND Ledlum to recapture even 90% of what Omier could bring.
My goal is still to win a game in the tournament. Land one of the pgs and Ledlum or Mitchell and I think we have a chance to do that. Anything else is gravy.

It's the money.
Have 2 kids who entered portal, got NIL they wanted from school they wanted and committed ...now they got better offers and want to switch. Sadly its 99.99% it's true money
Do we still have any shot at all? Thanks in advance

Trying to catch up on where we stand after being distracted by Knicks & Derby doings. Is it that Omier is looking tougher if not doubtful, Smith & Richmond both looking very positive at this point?

Trying to catch up on where we stand after being distracted by Knicks & Derby doings. Is it that Omier is looking tougher if not doubtful, Smith & Richmond both looking very positive at this point?
That's what it sounds like. Unless we get an angel NIL investor in the next couple of days i dont think we have the funds to match whatever [bad guy school] is offering.

Just curious what you saw from wilcher that makes your so much more confident in him than Dunlap?

And is a 3rd guard really getting screwed as a sophomore?
Wilcher showed decent athleticism and a nice stroke. I def saw promise with Wilcher. If a no doubt about it upgrade available ok, not sure Smith is that.
I think Wilcher is even better at the one thing Dunlap was supposed to do well shoot. Plus Wicher was a bit sloppy and unsure in his limited mins while Dunlap seem to play scared.

Wilcher showed decent athleticism and a nice stroke. I def saw promise with Wilcher. If a no doubt about it upgrade available ok, not sure Smith is that.
I think Wilcher is even better at the one thing Dunlap was supposed to do well shoot. Plus Wicher was a bit sloppy and unsure in his limited mins while Dunlap seem to play scared.

Smith is a no doubt about it upgrade over Wilcher, who will still play plenty.

How many triple doubles do you think Wilcher could get on a P5 NCAA bubble team?

I never got the scared vibe from Dunlap. If you want to point to missed free throws as part of that then I can’t argue. But he battled and was always willing to take shots.

I think most guys here would say wilcher looked scared more often.

They are both keepers in my mind.

1000%

Let’s finish the month with one of Kadary/Smith and one of Omier/Mitchell and trust Pitino’s track record in player development and getting every ounce of talent outta kids

Icing on the cake would be Dingle to many including myself

When's Mitchell's visit? Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back