SJU Portal Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to know where things would stand with Dingle if we were fortunate enough to land Kadary + Smith. Seems like he'd be the one squeezed out (assuming he won the case, and wanted to come back). Thinking along these lines, same sentiment with Wilcher.

I'm curious to know where things would stand with Dingle if we were fortunate enough to land Kadary + Smith. Seems like he'd be the one squeezed out (assuming he won the case, and wanted to come back). Thinking along these lines, same sentiment with Wilcher.
Pitino told Dingle to enter the portal. So it seems transparent who he'd be choosing.

Wilcher should be in line for 15-20 mpg regardless.

Pitino told Dingle to enter the portal. So it seems transparent who he'd be choosing.

Wilcher should be in line for 15-20 mpg regardless.
But as far as I know, Dingle didn't enter the Portal, only Ledlum did.

Guessing Dingle is on the fence about returning regardless. 79 did say shortly after the season ended that Dingle was done with college even if he won the appeal. Perhaps that's changed slightly but I'm guessing he's leaving the door open for a return just in case Rick whiffed on all of his top guard targets and desperately needed him back and was willing to pay the number needed to make it worthwhile. If Pitino lands his guards and doesn't need Dingle he'd have no problem going pro.

Could be way wrong but seems plausible that's the situation with him.

Not sure what exactly y2 means by 3 for 3 but I’ve heard we can only afford 2 of the 3 fwiw.

But I also have heard Smith’s credits issue is real and may cost him money and leverage in NIL talks.

Still confident we land Kadary as of now and are right there with the others.
Smith must have loved the campus food and is eager to eat it daily.

People on here really would want Smith and potentially screw Wilcher?
Only saw him a couple times but not nearly as high on Smith as most on here I guess.
If u get Kadary and Smith and they are starting with Luis we going to see all zone all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back