Podcasts and Videos ……

St. John’s Vice President and Director of Athletics Ed Kull joins me on The Eye on the Storm Poscast. We talk about how this is very personal for him. His deep roots in Queens from Archbishop Molloy and playing for Jack Curran to working and learning from Jack Kaiser at his first stint at St. John’s. From NIL to growing the St. John’s brand, plus taking advantage of the Rick Pitino era. Ed joined me for an hour to introduce himself to the fanbase. Enjoy!

in video form as well

Does anyone know whether Pat and Cole who produce Red Storm Rapic Reaction Podcast” are posters on this site ?

I’m Pat, and Cole who does it with me doesn’t post currently but is an sju double alum and has been a member for a long time.

I’m Pat, and Cole who does it with me doesn’t post currently but is an sju double alum and has been a member for a long time.
Hey Pat ….. thank you for the time you put into making and producing your quality podcasts. Please post them on this thread as they become available.

One suggestion to you and fellow StJ’s podcaster Dave - please consider interviewing podcasters from other BEast schools to preview the season or to preview an upcoming game from their point of view of the other school’s fans.

StJ’s fans are fortunate to have two quality podcasts about our beloved Johnnies. Thank you.

Hey Pat ….. thank you for the time you put into making and producing your quality podcasts. Please post them on this thread as they become available.

One suggestion to you and fellow StJ’s podcaster Dave - please consider interviewing podcasters from other BEast schools to preview the season or to preview an upcoming game from their point of view of the other school’s fans.

StJ’s fans are fortunate to have two quality podcasts about our beloved Johnnies. Thank you.
Thank you Otis! Dave is fantastic with interviews and he does some preview stuff like you mentioned.

Unfortunately my time is limited during the season so I had to pretty much pick a lane and stick with it, and recapping & talking about the game that just happened is what I enjoy most.

I’d like to do some interviews, but personally I’d rather have on some Redfans posters to share their thoughts or hash out their disagreements 😀

I will likely do what I did last year. Big East season preview sometime next week then during the season before some of our marquee games maybe do a preview / recap with the podcast version of myself for other teams.

Thank you Otis! Dave is fantastic with interviews and he does some preview stuff like you mentioned.

Unfortunately my time is limited during the season so I had to pretty much pick a lane and stick with it, and recapping & talking about the game that just happened is what I enjoy most.

I’d like to do some interviews, but personally I’d rather have on some Redfans posters to share their thoughts or hash out their disagreements 😀
Your knowledge of the game, especially modern era hoops, is so high level and appreciated Mase.

Xavier defeated UDayton yesterday 98-74win in a charity exhibition game in front of a sold-out crowd of 13,407 at UD Arena. Xavier placed seven players in double figures in scoring led by Zach Freemantle with 17 points and Marcus Foster with 15

Well said, Otis!

,but personally I’d rather have on some Redfans posters to share their thoughts or hash out their disagreements 😀
I'd pay to see you have redfan members who are in feuds on your show hashing out their disagreements

Lawmanfan vs Fordham
Marillac vs Fordham
Silly Donovan vs Dinkins
Silly Donovan vs Silly Donovan
Jack Williams vs any Yankee fan
Eric vs Eric2

Oh man the possibilities are endless

Back