Podcasts and Videos ……

The below “The Field of 68” podcast with The Honorable John Fanta previews the upcoming Big East season and discusses each team individually.

Spoiler alert: they have StJ’s at the 5 spot interning the season. If you want to hear only the StJ’s recap the fast forward to the 34:50 mark.

At the 5 spot? Why bother??

The below “The Field of 68” podcast with The Honorable John Fanta previews the upcoming Big East season and discusses each team individually.

Spoiler alert: they have StJ’s at the 5 spot interning the season. If you want to hear only the StJ’s recap the fast forward to the 34:50 mark.

Fanta compares our big guys to Kalkbrenner, Dixon, Freemantle and, drum roll, Samson Johnson. Fanta is a bigger yukon homer than anyone.

I mean I literally said a bunch of this in the episode, it's hard not to be excited, but we've all been broken and beaten and hopeful and wrong so many times. Literally for 25 years.

We say what you said in your post every year also...
Is Coach Walsh coming back to the pod this season? Isn't it about time?

Thanks that sounds great. What/when do you have planned for your next pod?
Few things in the works right now, possibly an episode about yesterday's practice, also have a big guest scheduled, just locked in an annual Big East Preview for late October with John Fanta, and in about a week or so doing the popular cross over episode with Pat and Cole from the Red Storm Rapid Reaction Podcast.

Few things in the works right now, possibly an episode about yesterday's practice, also have a big guest scheduled, just locked in an annual Big East Preview for late October with John Fanta, and in about a week or so doing the popular cross over episode with Pat and Cole from the Red Storm Rapid Reaction Podcast.
You were there? Then You don't need no stinkin guests.

St. John’s Vice President and Director of Athletics Ed Kull joins me on The Eye on the Storm Poscast. We talk about how this is very personal for him. His deep roots in Queens from Archbishop Molloy and playing for Jack Curran to working and learning from Jack Kaiser at his first stint at St. John’s. From NIL to growing the St. John’s brand, plus taking advantage of the Rick Pitino era. Ed joined me for an hour to introduce himself to the fanbase. Enjoy!

Kadary looks like he has 2 hitches in his jumper around the 1:15 mark, looks slightly better when he takes the next shot from the corner. Hopefully with more time and practice, his release becomes smoother and quicker
Sometimes you gotta go forward before you can go back. Or at least that’s why Mathew McConaughey said.

Back